Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #23326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So far I kinda dfw more than driveclub lol

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:45 PM   #23327
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:57 PM   #23328
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Driveclub doesn't even look that good to me.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:07 PM   #23329
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 11-11-2014, 12:37 AM   #23330
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

shut up mbp

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #23331
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Dragon Age Inquisition getting some awesome reviews thus far.

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Inquisition's size goes beyond acreage, too: There's an overwhelming amount of things to do in this game. I've seen plenty of people concerned that there are too many busywork "go here and get 10 of these" quests in Inquisition. While those sorts of quests do exist (and seem pretty optional), they're easily overshadowed by the game's wide array of more-interesting diversions. Explore this time-frozen battleground, and see if you can find out what happened there. Visit your Inquisition's war-table to dispatch your forces and unlock new regions, or solve problems for minor characters. Use hand-drawn maps to scour the desert for a hidden Dwarven ruin full of powerful relics. Solve constellation puzzles in each area to triangulate and unlock a treasure room. Go giant-hunting, or challenge and defeat a trio of extremely dangerous dragons. Open a dam and venture into the caves beneath a lake to close an underwater demon rift. Survive the guardians of a hidden Elven ruin and re-forge a legendary sword. And on, and on, and on.
Sounds like some fun side quests.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:53 PM   #23332
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
shut up mbp
Old 11-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #23333
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2014, 08:27 PM   #23334
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Assassin’s Creed: Unity Framerate Is “Atrocious”

Assassin’s Creed: Unity is out today in the US, but some people seem to have been getting their copies early with videos of the game appearing on YouTube yesterday. Unfortunately, some of those people who got their hands on the game early are reporting that there are significant technical problems with Assassin’s Creed: Unity, most notably the framerate
Glad I got Rogue rather than Unity.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #23335
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ubisoft y u do dis

And wtf Rogue?

I've still been playing Dynasty Warriors Next and a little Binding of Issac. I love my Vita.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #23336
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

You haven't heard of Rogue?

It's the better Assassins Creed this year, although it's for PS3/360. They had a lot more freedom with this game.

You even play as a Templar in it, which is awesome. At first you are an Assassin but they betray you and you turn into a Templar out for revenge.

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Oh, and if the performance issues weren't already the final nail in the coffin to Unity there is this disaster as well: Assassin's Creed: Unity microtransaction currency prices revealed ($9.99 to $99.99)

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Unity also appears to be an experiment to see how much Ubisoft can atomize a game and split it into tiny component parts, the better to aggressively adopt the gameplay systems and business practices of character-leveling, randomized gear collection, individualized characters, synced companion apps and optional and temporary microtransaction-fueled stat-boosting that can make solo gameplay easier.

The good of that atomization of Assassin's Creed game design involve the myriad looks you can adopt for Arno by changing his cowl and clothes...

... and it's nice to have a broader range of weapons and equipment that can modify the assassin's abilities...

But then there's optional but questionable stuff like this, a real-money way to obtain the game's optional "hack" currency instead of using the in-game currency you earn by finishing most missions...

Whether these changes are temporary experiments or the result of a shift in Ubisoft's long-term goals for the series, the end result is a problem: Assassin's Creed: Unity just isn't very fun.
It's not reviewing very well either.

Old 11-12-2014, 12:53 AM   #23337
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Ass Creed Unity in action:

What the fuck?

Old 11-12-2014, 01:41 AM   #23338
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that's some creepy shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2014, 03:07 AM   #23339
stonehenge

Omg lolllllll

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-12-2014, 04:48 AM   #23340
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

People killing it with the gifs right now.

Old 11-12-2014, 04:52 AM   #23341
stonehenge

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-12-2014, 04:57 AM   #23342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

YES. i was really hoping for memes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2014, 04:46 PM   #23343
stonehenge

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=931099

Old 11-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #23344
stonehenge

lol comment on reddit about one of the face glitch screenshots:

Quote:
It's not a glitch, the faces are DLC.
---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

ay gurl

Old 11-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #23345
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

No matter how many times I see that face, it's still creepy as fuck.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Man, Ubi's stock got raped, it's down 9% today.

Well deserved if you ask me though.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Old 11-12-2014, 08:38 PM   #23346
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

DA:I hasn't been fucked by EA has it?
Old 11-12-2014, 08:47 PM   #23347
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Nah, it's getting 90/100 9/10 plus reviews from pretty much everywhere.

Old 11-12-2014, 09:27 PM   #23348
stonehenge

then it stays on my dfw list, Unity isn't on that list anymore
Old 11-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #23349
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

OMG MY BUDDY JUST MENTIONED MARS ATTACKS FOR THAT!

SOMEONE GET ON THAT

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2014, 11:20 PM   #23350
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

would be a bamf DLC character for Unity