Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #826
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

32 too mash for small tv. want 37 will wait for clearance :jew:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:06 PM   #827
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

37" zamzung led be $900: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...&skuId=9883775

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

not bad since my 32" was about 800 and is 720p, the LED 37" is 1080p
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #828
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #829
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:34 PM   #830
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

goddamit connected the ps3 and i have to update it

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

i dont think you can buy ps2 games on the PS store

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #831
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: PS3 Games?

Damn, just ps1?
Old 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM   #832
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea didnt see any ps2 wans

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #833
stonehenge

Didn't know that
Old 07-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #834
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

any good ps1 games? cant think of any

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-03-2010, 12:55 AM   #835
stonehenge

Had lots back in the day pero don't remember any
Old 07-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #836
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me neither

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-03-2010, 03:16 AM   #837
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

twisted metal bamf ps1 game also og metal gear
Old 07-03-2010, 03:45 AM   #838
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i got twisted metal 2

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-03-2010, 03:46 AM   #839
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 07-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #840
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gamestop didnt have anything in person i got that grand theft auto double pack. guess ill be buying online nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-03-2010, 08:25 PM   #841
stonehenge

stupid gamestop

Which double pack? The ghey tony / lost and damned one? That might not let you play the original GTA4
Old 07-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #842
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea that one? and why nawt?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #843
stonehenge

I don't KNOW that it won't but I think that might be JUST to play those two packs. They are expansion packs but they play like separate games. Like for example, the guns that are added in gay tony aren't available in normal GTA4 or L&D. So since they are like separate games, it might not let you play GTA4. I hope it does though
Old 07-04-2010, 12:27 AM   #844
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

well its a seperate disc not the ones you download

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-04-2010, 02:45 AM   #845
stonehenge

Try it. Hopefully can play all of them.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:55 AM   #846
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dont have gta4. pero on the game it gives you the option on what game to play. so you can play those two. idk bout the og one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-04-2010, 04:02 AM   #847
stonehenge

Yeah it is just those two. I liked og GTA4 a lot.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:20 AM   #848
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i liked how the story on lost and the damned ties in with gta4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-04-2010, 05:55 PM   #849
stonehenge

Yeah, the gay tony is supposed to also. Send me those when you're done fo free.
Old 07-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #850
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea im playing that one now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works