Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-31-2015, 11:46 PM   #26401
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Juan - Sent you an SMS...hope its the right number.

MB Co - you enjoy your G3? How much a difference would you see between your Sprint device and VZW device?

Really contemplating the G3 after seeing price compared to others and how easy it is for root compared to the S5/Note4's lack of root.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 01-31-2015 at 11:48 PM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:45 AM   #26402
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I replied but didn't get a response. G2 has non removeable battery and no SD slot. G3 is the same I believe.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #26403
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

I love my G3. Hardware wise its a great device. Should be 2015 proof...compared to other flagships.

Sprint version has removable battery, SD card

Diff. Between vzw and sprint may not be much difference. I'm far from stock so hard to compare. The day root was out I rooted. The day twrp was out I was running aosp

Development is big. Getting bigger everyday.

Root, recovery and plenty of AOSP Lollipop romz and stock LG ROMs avail.

AOSP Lollipop runs great on the G3. Only downfall is the camera....sucks. Potatoe quality

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:28 PM   #26404
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

G2 is the same and AOSP Lollipop should improve as soon as LG pushes out dat stock 5.0
Old 02-04-2015, 08:03 PM   #26405
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Gon go by gamestop and see if they have used N7s later today

My Tab3 doesn't have OTG support and I'm about to make it my headunit
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 11:55 PM   #26406
stonehenge

N7 ftw, just don't get the 2012 version
Old 02-05-2015, 03:36 PM   #26407
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

why for?

difference?>
Old 02-05-2015, 04:39 PM   #26408
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

2012 was a pos low memory crappy screen etc. the 2013 is much better.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:54 PM   #26409
stonehenge

2012 was okay in the beginning but they used shit memory so after a year or sometimes less, the I/O performance goes to shit.

Plus, the 2013 model is faster, higher resolution, etc.

So get the skinny black one, not the wider silver rimmed one.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:00 PM   #26410
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

the 2013 also has a camera! lol
Old 02-05-2015, 05:08 PM   #26411
stonehenge

oh yeah
Old 02-05-2015, 05:22 PM   #26412
Manbearpig

Ahh my old was was a 2013 then
Old 02-06-2015, 02:19 AM   #26413
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Welp, got a new (to me) S5. I found a deal on Swappa, and bought it. Should be here tomorrow.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 02-06-2015, 01:46 PM   #26414
stonehenge

Old 02-09-2015, 04:59 AM   #26415
race2c
Garage Status

For those of you with an S5, is anyone interested in a tech 21 tpu case? Cover shipping and its yours. This came with the device.

I am looking at getting a different case (black otterbox or diztronic tpu), and just wondering if anyone is interested.

This is the one I have, http://smile.amazon.com/Tech21-Impac...rds=tech+21+s5.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 02-09-2015, 03:36 PM   #26416
stonehenge

I had a Tech21 for my Note3. Was nice

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

MBP

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-10-2015, 03:23 PM   #26417
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comm...sed_by_rovo89/
Old 02-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #26418
stonehenge

Mmm now if LG would push out the official L update, that'd be nice.

So far there is AOSP (which is pretty nice) or a port of a leaked (and semi-buggy) pre-release version from the Korean model lol
Old 02-16-2015, 04:35 AM   #26419
stonehenge

Some nice free icon packs here: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidtheme...ents/2vyrbx/_/
Old 02-16-2015, 06:09 PM   #26420
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Tried the rooted ZV8 L and couldn't get data even after prl update or activating. Pretty odd....

Still played around with it and its nice. But being on aosp L there is no way I can run a stock ROM. My current setup and 560 DPI is perfection IMO.

And wtf google app wakelocks. Just the past day I've been getting horrible wakelocks on just about every app. Never had this issue before.

Ugh

Old 02-16-2015, 07:13 PM   #26421
stonehenge

I'm running BlissPop and it's been great. Best L ROM I've tried so far.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:16 PM   #26422
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Tried that at one time and ran well. Moved to illusion and haven't changed.

Old 02-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #26423
stonehenge

no Illusion for le G2 but I've been loving BlissPop so far.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:15 PM   #26424
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Bummer.

It has kernel fire. Tons of kernel tweaks

Old 02-16-2015, 08:29 PM   #26425
stonehenge

meh, I haven't played with kernel settings in years. I flash ROMs so often that I'd have to set them up every time and sometimes I'd forget to do it and usually didn't even notice much of a difference. Plus I'm lazy.

I bet if I tweaked them I'd get better life, a cooler running phone, etc but