Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #18151
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Photoshop's editing tools suck. These pics were bamf quality, just wanted to crop them down so they weren't so huge but it made them into shit quality and put fgt white lines on the edges. Anyway, some random pics:

These fgts stopped traffic to secure wood to minivan :

Lazies no put cover on right:

BAMF mexi tornado:

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
rey, im running seats out of expo sport like urs they comfy
I be running center caps off an exploder. Expo scavenger repz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #18152
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Yea Eddie them seats be comfy. Miss driving that explorer.

Hahaha I've driven chevy tornado. Be bamf. Ford Courier too.
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #18153
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
didn't really get it eddeh porque i be on page 726 rofl
Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Opposite here. Nowhere near the population you have though. That's probably why. Hell there are only ~1500 people in le town

There is an apartment complex in town that has one of those

FFFFFFUUUUUU did not mean to delete fb status. wasn't because of your comment brah. me sausage finger

Mike sent everything but a car charger with le Fascinate. Even haz car dock
Have you used the car dock? How is it?
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #18154
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

when me n cez was waiting to cross back to US...some bitch in caravan hit the white OBS' rear bumper in le pic....they had the sliding door open and she was trying to squeeze between OBS and some other car and probably forgot aboot le door and we just heard a big CLUNK...turned around and saw door on floor dude got out, picked it up and threw it in the back of the van...they rolled like that across the border

Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #18155
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

pendejos

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2453947450.html
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #18156
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Women driving
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #18157
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Same

Have you used the car dock? How is it?
Super awesome. VERY steady. Makes feel like it has a command center between the phone, gps and laptop. It's easy to drill a hole in the holding case so you can record pics/video from out the windshield.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #18158
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
when me n cez was waiting to cross back to US...some bitch in caravan hit the white OBS' rear bumper in le pic....they had the sliding door open and she was trying to squeeze between OBS and some other car and probably forgot aboot le door and we just heard a big CLUNK...turned around and saw door on floor dude got out, picked it up and threw it in the back of the van...they rolled like that across the border

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/263964_240153399334880_100000206650351_1149693_329 0126_n.jpg[IMG]
mexis in line at the border will squeeze through the smallest of openings if it means shaving off like 2 seconds of wait time
Old 06-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #18159
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

sunroof on this bish

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2450528877.html
Old 06-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #18160
.GARY.

Quote:
Super awesome. VERY steady. Makes feel like it has a command center between the phone, gps and laptop. It's easy to drill a hole in the holding case so you can record pics/video from out the windshield.
Is charging cord longer that it comes with?
Old 06-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #18161
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by REY90 View Post
would roll
Quote:
The D1 mount required drilling too. I was excited when I got the DX mount because it doesn't need any modification to record pics/video and it has the charger built into it so I don't need to plug it in separately every time. Just drop it in the car mount and it starts charging.

Old 06-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #18162
.GARY.

DFW to tailgate right now ..... SOoooo many good recipes out there...

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...ecipes-week-1/

Old 06-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #18163
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

want beetle to DD to school and get bamf mpg
Old 06-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #18164
stonehenge

mi estomago be hurtin

think i need nomz but its only 10 don't want to nom sammish already and be hungry before i leave later

fts
Old 06-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #18165
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cousin had beetle fucking bamf times in that shit

Old 06-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #18166
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

I bet, learned to drive stick in one them bishes.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #18167
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

rey, i haz la JuanGa playing right meow pinche fgt pero puts on good show...saw him back in 00'
Old 06-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #18168
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

that boy has bamf songs aunque le guste batear con la zurda.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #18169
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

im sure ur fav is el noa noa

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ----- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen
Old 06-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #18170
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

hahaha nah, la de yo no naci para amar
Old 06-22-2011, 06:24 PM   #18171
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

one of his most fgt sounding songs
Old 06-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #18172
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

banging screw right now though.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

it gotta be slowed down if it gonna bang in my ride.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #18173
.GARY.

Listening to NIN def nothing like what you guys are listening to
Old 06-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #18174
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

hasta ke te conoci or mi mas bello error
Old 06-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #18175
stonehenge

Quote:
Listening to NIN def nothing like what you guys are listening to
NIN = win

listened to lankin purk on my way in today tho