Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2014, 06:03 PM   #25551
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
If it is part of a phone and can be broken, Jay will break it.
Meanwhile, cao's $10 Androids are still alive and kicking.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #25552
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

but you're not jay

if jay had your $10 phones, he would have broked part of them by now. either physically or software-wise.

also FKK is a phone destoyer
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #25553
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Maybe, but then he could be like "LOL IDGAF FIWDIL" instead of
Old 03-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #25554
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl true
Old 03-27-2014, 07:16 PM   #25555
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Its been in my left pocket as always lol.
Nothing else in there.

Just my luck though. Im used to it by now

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-28-2014, 02:20 AM   #25556
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Just had to call Verizon tech support to activate my moms new iP5.
Talked to a cool dude finally.

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #25557
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Curious if anyone else has experienced this. When picking an app to open does a complete other app open? I'll select something like a news app and eBay opens and so forth. Then if I close all apps and try it works fine. I just find it odd.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:58 PM   #25558
stonehenge

O_o have t had that happen to me. From the app drawer or home screen?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2014, 04:24 PM   #25559
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It happens in the App drawer.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #25560
stonehenge

On your S4? Do you have 4.4.2 yet?

Old 03-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #25561
.GARY.

It appears I'm running 4.3, and it says I'm up to date when I check for updates.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:53 PM   #25562
stonehenge

Maybe VZW hasn't pushed out 4.4 for the s4 yet. It wouldn't surprise me. Probably soon.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:18 AM   #25563
.GARY.

Vzw has been on my doodoo list as of late
Old 03-31-2014, 04:25 AM   #25564
stonehenge

Yep, liking TMo so far.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:43 PM   #25565
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Vzw is balls

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-31-2014, 02:15 PM   #25566
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

RingPlus 4-evah bitches!

Well, until they cut off my unauthorized phones or quit with the free plans...
Old 03-31-2014, 04:08 PM   #25567
stonehenge

Old 03-31-2014, 05:06 PM   #25568
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Would use straight talk but they are so strict w their "unlimited" crap they can cut you off anytime

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 04-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #25569
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Well, ceo ordered Nexus 5 after using mine and another co-workers. He is coming from an 5S.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:24 PM   #25570
stonehenge

My coworker had an old ass iPhone 3G and was tired of it so he got a Droid X (when the X was still new). The DX got sluggish pretty quick, never got past Gingerbread, ended up crashing and shit all the time, and made him think Android was crap. So now he has an iP4S. I keep telling him I wish he'd waited to try Android until now. You could pick up any of the nicer Sammy/HTC/Motorola/LG/Nexus phones right now and you'd probably enjoy it. Some are better than others but all of the flagships are good phones and fast.

fgt DX ruining things, now he always has this little phone for ants and is always talking about iOS7 and shit. fts dnw

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I did convince him to get his kid an N7 instead of an iPad mini though and he likes it. Must re-convert when he has an upgrade available.

Old 04-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #25571
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Now coworks N5 having gmail sync issues.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:54 PM   #25572
stonehenge

CEO be like
Old 04-11-2014, 04:26 PM   #25573
stonehenge

Discussion disappeared but yeah Cez, $40 is 500mb cap and $50 is 1gb highspeed with unlimited slow data after that.

Might as well keep the $50. The $40 is geared towards peeps who just call/text and rarely use data.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:11 AM   #25574
stonehenge

Dat root and tripped Knox

Gonna flash twrp, make a nandroid, then play with xposed

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

DPI increase = so many stuff on the screen at once

Old 04-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #25575
stonehenge

email was FCing all of a sudden whenever I opened an email from a notification but it was fine when opening the app from the drawer/homescreen

after many investigatings, it turned out that it was because I froze "My Magazine". My Magazine is Sammy's flipboard wannabe thing.

why that has ANYTHING to do with email idk..

stupid touchwiz