Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #351
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

It's free, you just need a paypal account for verification.

Yup, checked the tracking number and Neo Ranga is out for delivery

Gotta hurry and finish Melancholy
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #352
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i haz paypal. you get used or wat?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #353
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Used or New. Not really a big price diff unless it's a rare boxset. So far if I got used they have been in great condition

WTF cannot find ep. 10
Old 08-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #354
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

check megavideo too.

i may haz ebay membership soon then

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...miya+&gs_rfai=

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

onemanga is still pretty good. they are still adding new chapters and updating the site with the newest chapters.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #355
VmaxEngage

Sweet. Wonder why it wasnt on Veoh?

Ebay membership is good, just don't sell anything. Their fee's are stupid now.

You can get anything on there
Old 08-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #356
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it probably was, just not under the usual melancholy of suzumiya haruhi tags or title lol

pr0n included?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #357
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
it probably was, just not under the usual melancholy of suzumiya haruhi tags or title lol

pr0n included?
Yea boy!!!

Adult Video good sir
Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #358
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

awww snap. brb getting ebay account

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #359
VmaxEngage

LuLz
Old 08-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #360
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

did you ever read devilman? its pretty ol school but def. a wtf manga. and badass

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #361
VmaxEngage

Devilman? Never heard of it...

Shweet. Lunar and Neo Ranga came today
Old 08-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #362
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devilman

its fucked up imo. but badass.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

i always looked forward to the ending on melancholy of suzimiya haruhi

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

damn everyones all over watching anime.

Quote:
Yana Toboso, the creator of the Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) manga and anime, criticized unauthorized videos and downloads of anime and manga in a Sunday blog entry. She began by noting that she does not like to preach, but felt like saying a few words about this issue. Both seasons of the Kuroshitsuji anime are currently streaming in Japan on the Nico Nico Douga website, and Funimation is also streaming the two seasons in North America. However, Toboso emphasized that watching the anime on sites besides the official video-streaming websites is prohibited. She added that reading the manga through unauthorized downloads, CD-ROMs, and other means besides Square Enix's publications is prohibited in Japan as of 2010. (Yen Press publishes the manga in North America.)

Nevertheless, Toboso reports that she has been getting more email messages and letters from fans like the following:

"I read them from ROMs I borrowed from a friend. LOL"

"I found and watched all of them on an overseas video site!"

"I became a fan with the second season, and then I watched the entire first season on an overseas video site. lol It was very amusing!"

Toboso said these actions are "unmistakably" illegal and added, "It is the same as shoplifting or leaving a restaurant without paying the bill." According to Toboso, if people watch anime illegally or download them without authorization, "we creators and voice actors will not eat; this is no joke, we will starve and die. This is not 'lol.'" She then said, "These actions, to paraphrase a certain Fullmetal character, goes against the Law of Equivalent Exchange! If you continue doing them, I really cannot make either anime or manga again. […] Unauthorized videos + downloads are wrong, absolutely!"
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...deos-downloads

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 12:29 AM   #363
VmaxEngage

WTF teh gay. They just mad theys not making teh monies from it...greedy bastards

I started liking the ending...the dance and all is awesome.

Im in a bind now...watch Suzumiyas second season or start neo ranga
Old 08-17-2010, 12:58 AM   #364
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i i know

lol word. BAMF. i have that song on me ipod

neo ranga. second season isnt all that good imo. its just a retelling of the first one iirc. plus 8 or so of those eps are the same pretty much

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 01:54 AM   #365
VmaxEngage

Teh same? WTF

Whats teh name of song?
Old 08-17-2010, 01:55 AM   #366
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea pretty much. its called endless eight. its only like 13 eps or something. i watched it anyway

its called hare hare yukai

did you see the ep where she sings too?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 02:07 AM   #367
VmaxEngage

Getting on teh ipood.

The rock concert? Yessss
Old 08-17-2010, 02:08 AM   #368
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get that song too. god knows

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 02:49 AM   #369
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION

The Pillows

Ftw imo
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #370
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i haz a ton of anime openings on my ipod

ikimono gakari
uverworld are the two i have the most of. if you dont count the bleach soundtrack

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 02:58 AM   #371
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Oh but I do!
Old 08-17-2010, 03:05 AM   #372
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 03:06 AM   #373
TATERNATER
potato tornado

Old 08-17-2010, 03:07 AM   #374
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how mash you have?
ive got like 70 songs or something rofl.
some arent from animes but artists who have some songs used in anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 03:35 AM   #375
TATERNATER
potato tornado

not much

all the FLCL
naruto, bleach, and full met openings from akfg. I think thats it... maybe 15-20 songs