Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #23351
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:43 AM   #23352
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Just Cause 3 is looking amazing: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=931747

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 01:31 AM   #23353
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the only time I played one was JC2 and I just played the demo, seemed fun but like it would get boring quickly
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 02:06 AM   #23354
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

No way dude, I know you love open world games and Just Cause 2 had a shit ton of stuff to do in the open world. It was just fun too because of all the crazy things you could do with the grappling hook and parachute.

Old 11-13-2014, 02:51 AM   #23355
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

maybe I'll try JC2 on PC and see if I likes it and then get JC3 for PS4.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-13-2014, 04:33 AM   #23356
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

JC2 has a bunch of mods on PC too, NeoGAF gushes over the PC version. I had the PS3 one though, but still loved it.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Heists on PS4 GTA? Saw that somewhere.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Headshot first person damage, Jesus that gore is crazy looking in the PS4 version.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:06 AM   #23357
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

win

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #23358
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

So I can probably only afford one game (if that) for the next couple months, debating between DA:I, GTAV, and FC4. DA:I should give me lots of hours of play, but it's all singleplayer. FC4 probably won't be as many hours if it's like FC3 but it will be fun as hell and has co-op. GTAV is looking beautiful with the third person, increased resolution/textures, etc and I've been getting the urge to play it lately.

Old 11-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #23359
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Old 11-13-2014, 10:25 PM   #23360
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Oh and regarding the heists, Rockstar said:

Quote:
...the highly anticipated launch of Online Heists which will be available for all four consoles as the first GTA Online Update to happen after the game launches on PS4 and Xbox One
Sauce: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...e-story-so-far

Who knows when the first update will be though.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:42 AM   #23361
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fuck. wish i could afford it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2014, 02:03 AM   #23362
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I don't believe them, I'll believe it when we are all actually robbing a place together having a fuck ton of fun...like should have been from the start.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I probably won't get the game until they have heists in.

Old 11-14-2014, 03:57 AM   #23363
stonehenge

Destiny makes me skeptical of all new games. Like The Division. They call it an "Online Open-World RPG" just like Destiny.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-14-2014, 04:57 AM   #23364
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yall fgts play diabloo again

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-14-2014, 06:09 AM   #23365
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Fuck Rockstar.

They should have waited one fucking year to release GTAV on new gen and would have had plenty of time to implement heists...the only fucking reason I bought it.

Fuck Destiny too...

maybe the Division won't be a total disappointment
Old 11-14-2014, 06:41 PM   #23366
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

maybe they capped it at 900p 30fps because their game was shittily optimized, not so that the consoles would match

the first patch they release is to fix microtransactions

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

FarCry4 press screenshots vs actual PS4 screenshots:

http://www.psmania.net/2014/11/far-c...cs-comparison/

You can tell that the press shots are obviously higher quality and touched up but the PS4 screenshots look great. dfw

FarCry 4 review:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-fa...4-283393.phtml

sounds good

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

some gtav on ps4 gifs:

First-Person Road Rage: http://gfycat.com/CarefreeSarcasticEel#?speed=3
Dat grass: http://gfycat.com/IndolentDamagedHamadryas#?speed=2

http://imgur.com/a/XaGcw
http://imgur.com/a/XaGcw

You can see a dog walking around at the very end of the last gif. I guess there are cats too.

dfw danger zone:

Old 11-14-2014, 06:51 PM   #23367
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Coming from a 360 I think I'm ready for a next gen console.

PS4 or One

I'm leaning towards the PS4

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #23368
stonehenge

PS4 ftw

undercar neon? dfw

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

gtav ps4 stream: http://www.twitch.tv/raymondbdws
Old 11-14-2014, 09:52 PM   #23369
stonehenge

Idk why but I'm leaning towards GTAV instead of Dragons Age or FarCry.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-14-2014, 10:56 PM   #23370
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Come on Juan, over Dragon Age AND Far Cry?

I'm getting Dragon Age and Far Cry.

Old 11-14-2014, 11:37 PM   #23371
stonehenge

all three look good and DA/FC are new games with all new content so I should pick one of those but GTAV is a lot of fun and the first person, better graphics, new cars, etc look awesome :/

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

watched a video of two dudes fucking around in FC4 hunting rhinos and honey badgers.

fak idk which to get
Old 11-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #23372
stonehenge

lol wtf

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-18-2014, 05:12 PM   #23373
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i will buy far cry think wife is getting me ps4........looks like gta fixed all the shit they fucked up.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:44 PM   #23374
stonehenge

yeah, idk if i'll be able to get anything any time soon, want FC4, GTAV, DA:I, and LBP3

and Warriors Orochi 3, Samurai Warriors 4, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL for Vita.

I need less poor asap.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #23375
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Need more cv

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works