Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #18651
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

is probably nailz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #18652
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ahahahahafucking tards

I am on a note bish
Old 11-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #18653
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

oh ya

[New Game] Stop What You're Doing: Farming Simulator 2014 Is Now Available In The Play Store

Video page
Full screen

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #18654
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #18655
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

U can tell thats ps4 1080p on dem truckz

I am on a note bish
Old 11-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #18656
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Old 11-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #18657
Mr.Rogers

Lolllllllllll
Old 11-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #18658
stonehenge

I just played some Resogun from work (Vita) and it worked surprisingly well. There was some compression so the image quality got kinda blurry when lots of shit was going down and nice and clear when there wasn't much movement. The delay on the controls wasn't bad at all, I expected it to be really delayed and laggy. Sounded good too.

If it was this good with my shitty internet plan at home, then I'm guessing it would be BAMF if you have a more expensive plan with more bandwidth. (royarz)
Old 11-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #18659
Mr.Rogers

Oooooooo dude jew gotta show me how u did dat

I am on a note bish
Old 11-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #18660
stonehenge

kk was easy, didn't have to do anything special

from home:
- go to vita connection settings on the PS4, choose add device, it will show you a code
- open ps4 link app on the vita and enter the code, hit Register, wait a minute
- hit remote play
- win

then i went to work, took out vita, opened ps4 link app, hit remote desktop, and after a few seconds it connected

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

here's a dude playing through TMo LTE:

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #18661
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

tried to play bf4 lol nope crashes... oh well back to Kzsf pero im at a really fucking hard part in it
Old 11-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #18662
stonehenge

rofl i'm not that far yet, been playing warframe and resogun
Old 11-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #18663
Mr.Rogers

Juan u have to leave ps4 on?

I am on a note bish

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
tried to play bf4 lol nope crashes... oh well back to Kzsf pero im at a really fucking hard part in it
Havent tryed conquest but played rush for a good solid 2 hrs and no probs I should of saved server fuuuuu

I am on a note bish
Old 11-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #18664
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Wow guys, Immas, my friend who played GTA with us finally tried out his PS4 he had pre ordered and it was dead. When he heard I got a bad one he was like "damn, I better not get a bad one or I'll be pissed". He was getting the blue flashing light and it wouldn't boot into safe mode or display any video at all. Fucking sucks.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #18665
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Juan u have to leave ps4 on?

I am on a note bish
I put mine in standby. The Vita wakes it up. Then when I'm done playing I use the Vita to put it in standby because you can access everything from the Vita like you were right in front of it, you aren't limited to JUST playing the game or something.

I've heard people mention that the PS4 can't go into standby mode yet, that it's coming soon but I do it all the time. The fact that my Vita wakes it up and that it downloads updates means that it's working so idk lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Wow guys, Immas, my friend who played GTA with us finally tried out his PS4 he had pre ordered and it was dead. When he heard I got a bad one he was like "damn, I better not get a bad one or I'll be pissed". He was getting the blue flashing light and it wouldn't boot into safe mode or display any video at all. Fucking sucks.
Amazon?

Also wtf he had one and hasn't even tried it yet? Blasphemy.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #18666
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I put mine in standby. The Vita wakes it up. Then when I'm done playing I use the Vita to put it in standby because you can access everything from the Vita like you were right in front of it, you aren't limited to JUST playing the game or something.

I've heard people mention that the PS4 can't go into standby mode yet, that it's coming soon but I do it all the time. The fact that my Vita wakes it up and that it downloads updates means that it's working so idk lol

Amazon?

Also wtf he had one and hasn't even tried it yet? Blasphemy.
Lol I think that's bs cuz I go on stand by all the time to charge controller.

And nailz wtf is that alsp amazon?

I am on a note bish
Old 11-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #18667
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah pretty sure it was from Amazon, smh. I think he only had standard shipping on it was why he hadn't tried it yet.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #18668
stonehenge

ah ok

this must suck hard for amazon

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
The Wii was one of the most wildly popular systems in the current generation, it launched over Black Friday, and demand for the console was immense. It sold 600,000 units in its first eight days of availability.

The Wii U sold 400,000 units in its first week of sales. If you combine the overall sales of the Wii and Wii U across their first week, you match the first day of the PlayStation 4. Let that sink in a bit.
PS4 sold the same amount on day one that Wii/WiiU combined sold in a week.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Have any of your tried typing with the sixaxis?
Old 11-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #18669
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=718844

Be sure to watch out for your dualshock 4's left stick rubber messing up.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #18670
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

well im glad im buying more animez instead of ps4

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #18671
stonehenge

I am 100% satisfied with my ps4 purchase, including my left thumbstick.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

nailz/imma are the 1% http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/19/s...arying-causes/
Old 11-19-2013, 11:35 PM   #18672
Mr.Rogers

Lol ya I am satisfied with mine also

And ya juan I tried the 6axis typing be freaky lol

I am on a note bish
Old 11-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #18673
stonehenge

rofl keep using it, you barely need to move the controller, i been getting faster at it

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

try out remote play yet?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #18674
Mr.Rogers

Loll Ill try it again.

And not yet i will once I get home.

I am on a note bish
Old 11-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #18675
stonehenge

ah ok, i thought you got out earlier