Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-04-2013, 03:34 AM   #16726
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Thats cool. Need to learn this online thing anyways
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:36 AM   #16727
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I havent tried yet still havent finished story. Im just halfway done. I dont enough free time to play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #16728
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Don't learn the online thing yet, its screwy lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #16729
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yeah i cant get it to work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:08 AM   #16730
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Like nailz said, there will hopefully be an update tomorrow that should help.

Last night I finished the space shuttle parts. Tonight I got a few letter scraps, pimped out an OG suburban and a non-rusted Rebel, and did the 10 days of fgt kifflom robes.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #16731
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Im at like 25%
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #16732
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Video page
Full screen

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #16733
stonehenge

Old 10-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #16734
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

holy fawk tahts some old hardware

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #16735
stonehenge

yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep
Old 10-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #16736
stonehenge

Read that the ps3 update is out now, 360 on the way. Will try later.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #16737
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

orly. guess will download later

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #16738
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
The latest Grand Theft Auto 5 39MB patch was meant to resolve everything. But instead it seems to be killing the actual console. Some things are just too good to be in the hands of mortals.

Users on the Grand Theft Auto forums report that the patch causes the console to freeze, and the only way to stop it from freezing is to unplug it all from the mains. Users also report that for the most part, their characters are still gone.

The patch apparently isn’t up on Xbox Live yet, so we don’t know how the consoles will react when it does go live there. For every fix and update, we’ll update this post. So keep your eyes peeled.
Doesn't sound good...at all.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #16739
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

k. will not be trying later

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #16740
stonehenge

fak fire alarm in building going off

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

faralarm pls

saw this on reddit:

Quote:
I was playing GTAO last night, after being randomly killed I got frustrated and put on passive mode. I then decided on a whim that I wanted to rob a convenience store. I shot the cashier to get the most money and got around 1800 bucks. Unfortunately for me I didn't have a get away car set and saw the cops coming towards me. Well as I was grabbing the money a player parked outside of the store in a nice personalized sports car (Coquette I believe) (he must of seen I was robbing it) and I figured he would shoot me from his car and take my money, but he honked his horn. I then got in the car, what happened next was one of the greatest experiences in this game. We ended up traveling all over Los Santos for a matter of 10 minutes escaping cops and hiding from helicopters until we escaped. I gave him around 1000 for his cut and to be nice. I then received 1000 dollars back from the same guy. He then left the game and sent me a message. "Today me, tomorrow you." I was grateful for the experience and wanted to pay him back but he got offline.
then this

Quote:
I sort of did the same thing, only I drove the car off a bridge and bailed, then shot at the car after it crashed killing the passenger.

Today you, tomorrow you.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #16741
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

That's awesome.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #16742
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #16743
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

That's what I can plan on happening with all you FGTS.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

BTW, most people playing on PS3 from neogaf say it's working fine after the patch, so who knows what will happen when you install it.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #16744
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u has downloaded patch?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #16745
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

not yet

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I can definitely see this as my main multiplayer game for months to come, along with Killzone Shadow Fall when PS4 launches.

I just hope you FGTS continue to play it for a while and don't leave it after 2 weeks like BF3.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

probably wait until tonight to download the patch, if you fgts see me on join me, I'll be in a friends only or crew only lobby

Old 10-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #16746
stonehenge

well i hope to play this for quite a while, especially if they hold to their word and add stuff regularly, will keep it fresh instead of SSDD BF3
Old 10-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #16747
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

stopped bf3 cuz skoo. mehbeh can sneak in some GTAO time

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #16748
stonehenge

always some time to bustacap in some fgts who trying to steal your ride imo
Old 10-04-2013, 09:38 PM   #16749
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ima kill fgts and before i die ima log out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #16750
stonehenge

Launched GTAV, got the notification about v1.02 patch. Clicked OK. Screen went black and PS3 locked up.

Pulled power, tried again, updating now.