Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #21001
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Same here, using nova.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #21002
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yesva imo

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Jay, I don't know if either of us mentioned it but you need to update your recovery. Flashing the newest TWRP using the goo app is the easiest way.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #21003
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

twrp ftw!
Old 11-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #21004
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

<3 TWRP
Old 11-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #21005
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i used the "wipe all" to install aokp and it was super easy. takes you step by step each wipe then takes you direct to the choose zip to flash screen.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #21006
stonehenge

i had no idea it did that, was afraid it would wipe /data/media
Old 11-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #21007
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i was too. it worked very well just labeled wierd
Old 11-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #21008
stonehenge

want to try the new AOSKP to see if it has all the latest goodies but don't feel like restoring if it doesn't
Old 11-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #21009
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

there is a thread on rootz not sure what they are saying tho
Old 11-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #21010
stonehenge

looked through the thread and didn't see anyone comparing it to other builds besides them saying AOSKP is missing photosphere. I'll stay where I'm at until AOSKP gets some new stuffs or Adam/Steve release another build.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Steve's RAM toggle/tile looks bamf

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

I saw one guy in the Fits AOKP thread ask how he could get scrolling toggles back because he missed them.

NO ONE REPLIED
Old 11-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #21011
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So I'm doing it wrong??
Washday is this twrp you so speak of

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Old 11-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #21012
MikeH
waffler

twrp is recovery better than clockwork, download goo manager from market and flash twrp through it.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #21013
stonehenge

Yes, washday is twrp

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-30-2012, 03:23 AM   #21014
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Washday.... Fuckin swype.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:35 AM   #21015
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

Everyday is washday with wiffuh and two daughters. Fkn kids change clothes like they're at a fashion show. Not android related, but still.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2012, 04:18 AM   #21016
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

got it all flashed, restored, and that new recovery flashed as well
Old 11-30-2012, 05:54 AM   #21017
Willy
I <3 Boobs

Willy may have a mustache.

So I broke down and bought a smart phone last week. Got the Samsung S3. Where the hell do I begin with this thing?
Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:57 AM   #21018
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

I would probably go with the ON button.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2012, 06:18 AM   #21019
stonehenge

S3 is win phone. Let us know if you need any halp.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #21020
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

My phone seems to be running faster with this ROM

Old 11-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #21021
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

gonna try todays aoskp. gonna try a dirty flash :fingerscrossed:

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

booted up fine!

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

looks like fits fixed the gps toggle so its not blue all the time.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #21022
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

i have something I can't figure out. Nothing major, just annoying.
I know the stock keyboard that comes with AOKP has swype.
I liked the Jellybean keyboard I d/l yesterday b/c it has the punctuation shortuts on each key (longpress Z for !). I have set the JB keyboard as default. Each time I click in a text box to type, mainly in handcent, it brings up "Choose input Method" in the info bar. if I set the default to Stock Android it doesn't do that. WTF?
Old 11-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #21023
stonehenge

Can you disable it in the settings for the keyboard? Lemme install that bish and check it out...

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Yeah I see it too. In 4.1 AOKP you could disable that notification but it doesn't look like they've added it to 4.2 yet. The symbols are nice though, going to use this keyboard now lol

Old 11-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #21024
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i think cm10.1 had the ime disable toggle.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #21025
stonehenge

Any differences in AOSKP compares to the preview build?