Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #17151
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Chriz, there be something up with the battery not showing correctly while charging? Mine never updates unless I reboot.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:25 AM   #17152
MikeH
waffler

Never mind it be working now.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Think Im going to need a new battery though. My options are;

Stock battery for $4
Anker battery for Epic Touch $12
Stock battery for Epic Touch $15-20

I think Im going to go with another stock one since its so cheap. I'd like to get a bigger one but dont want to spend that much on it.

I also had to run the data fix about how way through restoring my apps and I dont even have that many.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #17153
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Did you restore data? That's probably why because the partitions are different. I've never had to run the data fix unless I forgot to clear my browser cache for like two weeks. I have 37 apps I restore with no problem.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by SarkOzy; 04-27-2012 at 03:32 AM.
SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:30 AM   #17154
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Might add the /datadata partition only stores app data, not the app itself. So restoring data by mistake would cause it. The YAFFS2/MTD partition won't play nice trying to restore data from an EXT4 or RFS setup.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:32 AM   #17155
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

3 things about my AOKP so far

no camera picture preview screen
scrambled letters/subject/messages at some points
scrolling down a new gmail/email the text disappears

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:36 AM   #17156
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I restored that shit, wasnt about to go through and set everything up manually. Everything has been good since running the fix though.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:40 AM   #17157
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

You'll have to wipe data and restore without it eventually lol. About 2 weeks ago someone did the same thing and woke up with a bootloop that required odining back to stock. This partition layout is funny.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:44 AM   #17158
MikeH
waffler

I'll worry about it if that ever happens or on my next flash

I really dislike all toggle options in AOKP on this phone so I will probably be switching pretty soon anyways.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:47 AM   #17159
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Which toggles did the gnex have? I assumed they were all the same except the fast charge on the SGS.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:48 AM   #17160
MikeH
waffler

Same but they look like shit on this screen size. I prefer the CM style toggles.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:06 AM   #17161
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Ah. Should be an official nightly any day. Gummy works great too

Old 04-27-2012, 06:46 AM   #17162
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

are rootz and xda still the best place to follow AOKP development?

thats where i have been getting my stuff, so just wondering if i am missing anywhere else.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #17163
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yep, rootz officially

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #17164
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Ah. Should be an official nightly any day. Gummy works great too

I'll just run the glitch builds as long as they are available. Running glitched AOKP now.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #17165
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Chris said

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #17166
MikeH
waffler

On second thought, will run Gummy. Forgot CM no haz center clock option.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #17167
stonehenge

center clock ftw
Old 04-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #17168
MikeH
waffler

restored apps without data this time and didnt get a warning for disk almost full

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

fgt tracking for TP still hasnt updated since it shipped
Old 04-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #17169
stonehenge

Usps?
Old 04-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #17170
MikeH
waffler

Yeah. It probably wont be delivered today. It always at least updates once it gets to Boise or here in town.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #17171
stonehenge

USPS is usually fast enough and reliable but their tracking sucks dick
Old 04-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #17172
MikeH
waffler

Expected date was today but for whatever reason they have been a day late on everything recently. They must have did some cut backs or something.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #17173
stonehenge

Well they are definitely strapped for cash and planning on cutting employees, saturday delivery, etc but I dunno if they've done any of it yet. http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...m_politics_pop
Old 04-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #17174
MikeH
waffler

I remember seeing that a while back. Whats weird is that everything I ship gets there on time, but anything shipped to me takes a day longer than it says.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #17175
stonehenge

prob boise fgts are like

Bozeman? *throws it in idgaf pile*