Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #16151
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/01/19/a...irror-w-video/

MUST HAVE
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #16152
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

DFW that headunit. They need ics on it tho.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #16153
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

Chinese shit

Still want
http://www.erisin.com/erisin-es778a-...-pad_p278.html

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

http://www.customgadz.com/store/prod...?id_product=16

Old 03-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #16154
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I swore I would never run Liquid cuz he is/was a douche but I flashed 1.1 cuz I was le bored and I actually like it. Maybe more so than AOKP right now. Think its time to go jump off bridge now.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #16155
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl everytime le azn does something on the touchscreen he turns his hand upside down like

*taps android icon that says iPod*

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I swore I would never run Liquid cuz he is/was a douche but I flashed 1.1 cuz I was le bored and I actually like it. Maybe more so than AOKP right now. Think its time to go jump off bridge now.

what you like about it?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #16156
MikeH
waffler

Just various little things.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #16157
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You aren't very helpful.

maybe I'll flash it, I'm all alone in the office and it's spring break so shit is slow
Old 03-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #16158
MikeH
waffler

Its small as hell too, about 40mb smaller than AOKP and thats with some GApps. But he also inludes face unlock in a separate package so realistically its probably the same size.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #16159
stonehenge

face unlock takes ~40mb+ ??
Old 03-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #16160
MikeH
waffler

I think its face unlock and DRM shit, I dont need either though.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #16161
stonehenge

DRM plz go

Old 03-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #16162
MikeH
waffler

you can change le status bar background color, pull down color, notification icon transparency on teh fly. its pretty cool. the widgets in the pull down are also nice.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #16163
stonehenge

sounds sexy, have you noticed anything yet that you miss from AOKP?
Old 03-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #16164
Manbearpig

drm plz forever go
Old 03-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #16165
stonehenge

dick rammer management
Old 03-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #16166
MikeH
waffler

No. Theres no weather but I dont use it anyways. Otherwise has pretty much all the same features as AOKP.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #16167
stonehenge

Sweet, I have the weather panel enabled but never look at it plus, I downloaded an app called WeatherLove that looks like it belongs in stock ICS. Just a simple clean interface, a few different widgets, and holo theme everywhere
Old 03-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #16168
MikeH
waffler

is it battery hog like 1weather?
Old 03-14-2012, 04:29 PM   #16169
stonehenge

Just installed it last night before bed so I'm not sure. I put a widget on one of my screens and set it up to use my city, not geolocation. We'll see if it hogs anything. It doesn't have all the cool shit that 1weather does but I like how simple it is and how it fits with stock ICS.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #16170
MikeH
waffler

just downloaded. def be simple but effective.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #16171
stonehenge

i was reading the liquid thread and it said "camera effects wont work unless you flash the extras" i was like w/e I don't use them. Then realized I haven't even tried them.

Just tried them with front-facing camera and "big-eyes", that shits hilarious and it does a damn good job of tracking your face!

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Yep, just checked and Liquid + Extras is 118.6mb, AOKP is 123mb, only 4mb difference.

since they are both AOSP, do you think I can get away with keeping data? i'm lazy

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Actually nvm I forgot to add the gapps (52mb) to AOKP, so it's a difference of around 56mb

Old 03-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #16172
MikeH
waffler

You'll have to wipe. I'm not sure if liquid includes all GApps or just essential ones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Old 03-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #16173
stonehenge

i'm sure they left out anything that is available in the market

RIP data, making me start over and shit
Old 03-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #16174
MikeH
waffler

Dats what titanium is for

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Old 03-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #16175
stonehenge

yeah it always annoyed me in the past but maybe i'll give it another try because dont feel like reinstalling everything

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

brb blapk