Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #14651
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Would roll Andy or jiztronic idgaf
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:14 AM   #14652
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mikerado can send me his least liked case to me in March
Old 01-27-2012, 02:16 AM   #14653
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think teh guy I traded with said he sent a case with it but it was one of the dual layer ones from VZW. I likez me TPU.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:26 AM   #14654
stonehenge

TPU > All
Old 01-27-2012, 03:29 AM   #14655
MikeH
waffler

thats because android phone never get any good cases. i never even considered running a TPU on my iphone
Old 01-27-2012, 05:16 AM   #14656
stonehenge

Instead you got weird ass case with a lever that broke fts
Old 01-27-2012, 05:33 AM   #14657
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.lg.com/us/support/mc-supp...river_v2.2.zip

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #14658
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i may send juan a case in march lol
Old 01-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #14659
stonehenge

awwyeah quartet
Old 01-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #14660
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Anyone ekse help me with my lg driver problems? Shit won't connect to laptop. Juan gave me link to mew driver but that didn't work

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #14661
stonehenge

And you have your phone set to Mass Storage right?

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

When you plug it in, does the USB icon pop up in the corner?
Old 01-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #14662
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. always says connect usb mass storage, says its connected pero on my laptop it appears under unknown connection or something like that and i get the driver installing bubble at the corner but then i get a fail message

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #14663
stonehenge

go into device manager while the phone is plugged in. Look for anything LG or G2X related and right click > uninstall it. Once you got rid of everything you can find, unplug the phone. Then install the drivers. Then plug it back in and cross yo dedos

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Also, might as well try a different port. Maybe even a different cable if you have one, remember the pince psp?
Old 01-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #14664
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will has to try at home. ditto on new cable too. can use ps3 cable i use to charge controller? not sure if they same size. think it is tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #14665
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Hey Mike are you putting AOKP on your nexus? If you are build 21 is out and its sweet. Just flashed it this morning. I think hes also really close to milestone 3 too.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #14666
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
will has to try at home. ditto on new cable too. can use ps3 cable i use to charge controller? not sure if they same size. think it is tho
not sure what G2x has but it is most likely micro usb. PS3 is mini usb. But MT3G/N1 cables should work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Hey Mike are you putting AOKP on your nexus? If you are build 21 is out and its sweet. Just flashed it this morning. I think hes also really close to milestone 3 too.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Oh and Cez, if what I said doesn't work but you get a yellow exclamation in Device Manager, you can try this:

Quote:
i was having some issues connecting to my pc at home, even though i use the exact same cable on both a pc and mac at work. here's what i did that solved it, maybe it'll work for you too.

i had to manually select the driver in device manager
- go to device manager
- right click on USB composite device (the one with the exclamation point)
- 'update driver'
- 'browse my computer for driver software'
- 'let me pick from a list...'
- 'have disk'
- browse to the 'LG Electronics' folder of drivers in Program Files
- choose 'LGUSBMDM.inf'
- select 'LGE Android Platform Composite USB Device'
- hit 'next' and let it install

once that's done, and you switch your phone to 'USB storage mode' it should be able to continue to install the rest of the drivers required for mass storage automatically
Old 01-27-2012, 05:19 PM   #14667
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will has to give that a try at home too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #14668
stonehenge

Old 01-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #14669
MikeH
waffler

Mike- I downloaded it last night along with the updated Franco kernel, will flash when get Nexus.

Cez- Do you have USB Debugging on or off?
Old 01-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #14670
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

on, i had turned it off to try if it worked also and it didnt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #14671
MikeH
waffler

weird, have you never had it working?
Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #14672
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no. think it started ever since i had to wipe clean the laptop a few weeks ago

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #14673
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i cant use any voice features like search or talk to text right now it keeps saying server problem. Not sure if its a rom problem or what.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #14674
MikeH
waffler

tracking for Nexus hasnt updated since yesterday afternoon
Old 01-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #14675
stonehenge

those fgts, they playin' with mikes emotions

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
i cant use any voice features like search or talk to text right now it keeps saying server problem. Not sure if its a rom problem or what.
I was just able to use talk to text but I don't know if ICS uses a different server or something. I know they made a big deal about it having improved TTS and whatnot.