Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 06:20 AM   #51
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

nice! i cant say that i would've poked it even if i had gloves on. But it is amazing what some people can cough up
Old 02-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #52
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
nice! i cant say that i would've poked it even if i had gloves on. But it is amazing what some people can cough up
I figured, "it came outta my lungs...why not!"
Old 02-08-2009, 06:35 AM   #53
Bruce

i can see what your sayin, i have had a head cold that i can't seem to get rid of so i have had some pretty nasty stuff coming out also. How did you end up with an infection if you dont mind telling.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:03 AM   #54
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
i can see what your sayin, i have had a head cold that i can't seem to get rid of so i have had some pretty nasty stuff coming out also. How did you end up with an infection if you dont mind telling.

For some reason or another, whenever I get colds anymore it never really affects much except for my upper respiratory are. I get the usual sore throat for a day or two, and the standard head cold stuff, then it migrates to my chest. It only started doing it this past year.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:10 AM   #55
Bruce

i never really had a problem until i started doing EMS. Personally i would take a runny/stuffy nose over a sore throat any day though. Sore throats just make me miserable.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:11 AM   #56
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
i never really had a problem until i started doing EMS. Personally i would take a runny/stuffy nose over a sore throat any day though. Sore throats just make me miserable.

Definitely! I hate sore throats. Although, since I discovered Zicam, they haven't really been that bad!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:14 AM   #57
Bruce

is it that good? i have never tried it. Most of the time when i take vitamins daily i don't have to worry about colds very often.

side note- what else could we do to help get things going here?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:15 AM   #58
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

You ever think about getting that checked out. Crap caming from the lungs like that can't be good.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 AM   #59
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
You ever think about getting that checked out. Crap caming from the lungs like that can't be good.
im assuming he did get it check out since he said he has a lung infection. Of course i am assuming here
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 AM   #60
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Just seeing if he did.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Old 02-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #61
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

hello
Old 02-08-2009, 07:25 AM   #62
Bruce

hiya
Old 02-08-2009, 07:28 AM   #63
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Quote:
im assuming he did get it check out since he said he has a lung infection. Of course i am assuming here
No, but this time I am making an appointment to see the doc Tuesday or Wednesday. I literally wasn't able to get it checked out the previous times because of FLETC and Air Marshal training.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:30 AM   #64
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:

side note- what else could we do to help get things going here?
Honestly, I was thinking about inviting over a select few people from here and there. I think it would be cool if this board was a little selective in its viewership...that's just me though!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:30 AM   #65
Bruce

training ftmfl. sometimes they do it at the most inconvenient times dont they?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:31 AM   #66
gmgirl

Tournaments Won: 1

Make me pink here too please

Old 02-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #67
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Honestly, I was thinking about inviting over a select few people from here and there. I think it would be cool if this board was a little selective in its viewership...that's just me though!
that could be good. Although i do not post on gmfs as much as most, but i do post stuff here and there.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:45 AM   #68
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmgirl View Post
no
Old 02-08-2009, 07:46 AM   #69
gmgirl

Tournaments Won: 1

Quote:
no
Shaggy likes me better because I have parts of my body that are the color I want for my user name.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:47 AM   #70
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Freak that bitch out tone
Old 02-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #71
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
no
Old 02-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #72
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Shaggy likes me better because I have parts of my body that are the color I want for my user name.
brown?
Old 02-08-2009, 07:49 AM   #73
Manbearpig

NIDA DITP
Old 02-08-2009, 07:49 AM   #74
Bruce

Quote:
Fine you win. happy now?
Old 02-08-2009, 08:12 AM   #75
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Quote:
oh your here.

post tits or gtfo
Closed Thread