Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #20126
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

By the time I found another ps4 I would have mine back
Old 01-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #20127
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
You could have hit share to save a video of the last 15 mins. Then push it to fb (ffb)
I kept doing it but it would never take the video, it kept taking screenshots, after like 15 minutes had passed I did it again and it finally took a video of the last 15 minutes but it was too late lol.

Now it does it right away for some reason.

Oh well, I know how to use it now, so that's good.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #20128
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I changed mine so it takes a screenshot when I tap share and takes me to share/video screen when I hold it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #20129
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

FUCKING PS+ Still doesn't work on my PS4

I have my year subscription until July

I have restored my licenses and made it my primary ps4

still nothing
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:17 PM   #20130
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wtf

how do you know its not working? what are you trying to do?

what happens when you visit the website and buy resogun or don't starve and tell it to install on your ps4?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:31 PM   #20131
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I wana do some tank/air reapz today
Old 01-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #20132
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
I changed mine so it takes a screenshot when I tap share and takes me to share/video screen when I hold it.
That's what mine did, but when I hit the video option it kept giving me an error message.

Just looked it up and apparently it's a known issue that happens sometimes.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
I wana do some tank/air reapz today
That's what I do best.

...well the tank part, air raepz do not want.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I tried the Twitch stream out last night btw Juan, and it was working perfect, which was cool.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:43 PM   #20133
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Air is hard u need good pilot I hate to admit it but ape be niice heli pilot fgt ass hoe lol

Snd u nailz in tanks lol = death machine
U guys on tonite?
Old 01-21-2014, 09:13 PM   #20134
stonehenge

I'll try to hop on dat tonight

can be nailz engie/gunner maybe?
Old 01-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #20135
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

It sucks so bad when you're in the IFV / Tank for your team blowing up all the other teams shit and then your team still doesn't do anything.

I beat my old record last night and got 20 vehicle destroys on flood zone and went 43-1, yet somehow our team still didn't win. Probably due to 10 people sniping off one rooftop.

Old 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM   #20136
Mr.Rogers

Snipin on those rooftops on flood zone be gay as fuck I love it when I see a friendly lil burd destroy those fgts up there
Old 01-21-2014, 10:26 PM   #20137
stonehenge

Yeah I hate those fgts.

I've only jumped in a chopper once as pilot. Crashed almost instantly
Old 01-21-2014, 10:33 PM   #20138
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
wtf

how do you know its not working? what are you trying to do?

what happens when you visit the website and buy resogun or don't starve and tell it to install on your ps4?
When I go to the PS+ tab in the store it just gives me ads to buy PS+
Old 01-21-2014, 10:36 PM   #20139
stonehenge

Old 01-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #20140
Mr.Rogers

I think it does give u that shit all the time I get those advertisements when I go to plus
Old 01-21-2014, 10:48 PM   #20141
stonehenge

Yeah I think when you go to "PS+" its because you're looking to buy PS+

I think the sidebar has a PS+ category with Free Games listed there.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:04 PM   #20142
Mr.Rogers

Ya mbp if u see the big yellow plus next to ur name / avatar u gotz brah
Old 01-21-2014, 11:14 PM   #20143
stonehenge

Yeah if the icon is there, you're good.

In the store I think there is a PS+ category in the sidebar and under that should be games, add-ons, etc. Can't remember though.

I think you can also click PS+ at the top (where it shows you the ad to buy it) and then scroll to the right to see the free games.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:26 PM   #20144
Manbearpig

Added resogun to my download quene via playstation store online

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Ya mbp if u see the big yellow plus next to ur name / avatar u gotz brah
I know this

Playstation store on the console wasn't recognizing me as a + member

Other people on support site are having that problem too
Old 01-21-2014, 11:27 PM   #20145
stonehenge

"After recently playing Tomb Raider on a high-end PC last year, I was impressed by how good it looked, but I didn't realize how much better it could look until I got my hands on the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on PlayStation 4."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...nitive-edition
Old 01-21-2014, 11:48 PM   #20146
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Dat Lara, mmmm.

Old 01-21-2014, 11:49 PM   #20147
Mr.Rogers

Fts looks better on xbone
Old 01-22-2014, 12:09 AM   #20148
stonehenge

fts will get for n64
Old 01-22-2014, 12:11 AM   #20149
Mr.Rogers

Lol but ya that game was bamf dunno if it will worth rebuyin for 60 just for graphics? Or they addin new stuff?
Old 01-22-2014, 12:45 AM   #20150
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Not worth it, Square Enix is fucking insane charging $60 for upgraded graphics.