Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2017, 02:18 PM   #51
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Its not rape if she cant scream :BlackDudeThink:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 06:39 PM   #52
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #53
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

25 days until it ends yay
Old 04-17-2017, 05:47 PM   #54
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Wat

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2017, 08:03 PM   #55
nekkidhillbilly

25 days until its final
Old 04-17-2017, 08:33 PM   #56
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

25 days til we go fukk sum mo bitches. N strippers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2017, 10:12 PM   #57
nekkidhillbilly

not really having any luck I apparently suck with women all of a sudden
Old 04-17-2017, 10:32 PM   #58
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Get on craigslist. Okcupid, all dat shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2017, 11:43 PM   #59
nekkidhillbilly

on pof..............its pretty lame
Old 04-18-2017, 12:45 AM   #60
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah, around here its ghetto skanks and cheap ugly hookers. okcupid a little better

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2017, 03:09 AM   #61
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

whats wiff the new profile? ex-haxin us?!
Old 04-18-2017, 05:10 PM   #62
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
yeah, around here its ghetto skanks and cheap ugly hookers. okcupid a little better
moo cows or ppl with 800 kids

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
whats wiff the new profile? ex-haxin us?!
just made it idk.............old me is dead I guess
Old 04-18-2017, 05:17 PM   #63
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

What u got against cows

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2017, 05:27 PM   #64
nekkidhillbilly

nothing just don't want to date one
Old 04-18-2017, 05:49 PM   #65
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dont need to date

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2017, 08:38 PM   #66
nekkidhillbilly

im not out chasing tail fyi
Old 04-18-2017, 10:28 PM   #67
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me neither. but if it ffalls in my lap i wont shoo it off

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2017, 10:37 PM   #68
nekkidhillbilly

well no I am human.......apparently I fall for ones that are in states of depression.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:43 PM   #69
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Welcome back!
Old 04-18-2017, 11:46 PM   #70
nekkidhillbilly

ty...was a bad yet good way to come back
Old 04-19-2017, 01:27 AM   #71
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

everyones depressed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2017, 01:36 AM   #72
nekkidhillbilly

im not to bad just having problems when it comes to new women. I have one im crazy about but Idk what im doing and she went through the same thing and shes having the issues with dating again.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:53 AM   #73
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get together. talk it out. just start as franz.

need cao advice imo. cuz im a newb still

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-19-2017, 02:05 AM   #74
nekkidhillbilly

yeah well she talks to me on like messenger almost every day but I cant get her to do anything. she works a lot too now though. I ask her shes like idk like she wants to but scared too.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 04-19-2017 at 02:07 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:07 AM   #75
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ahh. ive talked to ppl a lot via online stuff. i dont mind it so much. i mean if she keeps tlaking to you then theres taht at least imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works