Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-15-2015, 11:08 PM   #3601
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
overly loud muffler is bad idea. just nice rumble is all you want. why you not want performance. nothing like being able to nail the gas at 20 mph watch car come alive.
1. too mash monies
2. fts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
There are these types of cars:

1. The sheep. Average car for average purposes.

2. The wolf. Serious equipment through and through.

3. The sheep in wolf's clothing. Looks and sounds loud but it isn't anything special under the hood. For strutting around and being a cool bro.

4. The wolf in sheep's clothing (aka the sleeper). Serious equipment under the hood but looks and sounds boring. For flying under the radar.

Korkah and so many others go for #3 or, less often, #2.

I wish could be #4 but nothing will ever make it look like a sheep, though I do keep it looking as elderly as possible. Edit: Also, it hasn't got anything special under the hood.
brb, #3 in dis bish
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:11 PM   #3602
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:30 PM   #3603
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
1. too mash monies
2. fts

brb, #3 in dis bish
not really that much to make it a little more lively

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:00 PM   #3604
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post

I run the white walls pretty much all the time. I want another set of billets but this time I wanna do 22x12 in the back and 20x8.5 in the front. Current billets are 20x10 and 20x8.5 but I'm not happy with the offset on the rears, they sit in to far
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:43 PM   #3605
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

got dem pipes/muffler/tipz on KCV

dropped car off this morning and maybe an hour later the guy calls me and tells me there's a problem

the swaybar underneath the car was in the way preventing dual pipes

guys son looks again and figures out a way to make it work

i tells him to go ahead and do it

picked the car up just now and it sounds amazing

nice loudness to it

so mash sexy

brb, pics and video
Old 01-16-2015, 09:45 PM   #3606
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I should've removed corsa muffler n tipz from lowgmc and put on cv

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:59 PM   #3607
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

tips are welded on too

also, cost about a hundred less than quoted

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-16-2015, 10:06 PM   #3608
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat 50 cent would sound better with subs

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

srs tho, sounds decent and tips don't look bad, they should have used longer tips tho so the welding was more hidden. But if it was cheap then
Old 01-16-2015, 10:24 PM   #3609
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Not bad, I think the tips are way to big. Thats just imo
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:42 PM   #3610
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cv's be made for bompz tho. not loud old man mufflers

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2015, 10:43 PM   #3611
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
dat 50 cent would sound better with subs

srs tho, sounds decent and tips don't look bad, they should have used longer tips tho so the welding was more hidden. But if it was cheap then
can't beleive you could make out teh song

was so quiet

wun got dat super hearingz

also was thinking teh same thing about welds

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
Not bad, I think the tips are way to big. Thats just imo
they are a bit big pero i like

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

nvm, song is pretty obvious
Old 01-16-2015, 10:48 PM   #3612
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

koukre gonna scrape dem tipz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2015, 10:50 PM   #3613
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

cez be jinxin me

I just went and got my emissions tested($12.99)

was kinda worried about there being some issues with new exhaust pero everything was fine
Old 01-16-2015, 10:53 PM   #3614
stonehenge

as long as cats/sensors are there, it should pass, they dgaf about mufflers/tips/etc usually

you could tell the dude you don't want to scrape them and ask if he could cut off a few inches of pipe and tuck the tips in farther. would make them look less huge and would push the welds back farther
Old 01-16-2015, 11:00 PM   #3615
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i'll think about it

so far i'm just getting used to em

who knows

how goes your CV?
Old 01-16-2015, 11:51 PM   #3616
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
you could tell the dude you don't want to scrape them and ask if he could cut off a few inches of pipe and tuck the tips in farther. would make them look less huge and would push the welds back farther
Negatory. Exit must not be forward of bumper (or out past side if side exit) to prevent fumes building up under the car. Diagonal cut, most forward portion is already partially under the bumper.
Old 01-17-2015, 04:49 AM   #3617
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Need non slant tips or slight slant at least. I would find a better set later on have em changed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Sounds ok though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:06 AM   #3618
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nhb sure critique a lot for not having cv

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-17-2015, 07:44 AM   #3619
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Sounds good. Looks like they are straight.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:58 AM   #3620
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

too bad same cant be said about owner

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-17-2015, 08:41 AM   #3621
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Negatory. Exit must not be forward of bumper (or out past side if side exit) to prevent fumes building up under the car. Diagonal cut, most forward portion is already partially under the bumper.
Good point, he'll just need longer tips to hide the weld.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
nhb sure critique a lot for not having cv
Me too
Quote:

Old 01-17-2015, 08:46 AM   #3622
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u haz, just cant use

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-17-2015, 12:39 PM   #3623
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:

:exitroll:

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

also, wun

what does your CV need?

is it a single part or wut?

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 01-17-2015 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:05 PM   #3624
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Really enjoying the dual exhausts

Just came from the grocery store and when I started the car in the parking lot i got lots of these looks

i've really enjoyed transforming my car from an old man car to a real nga car!!
Old 01-18-2015, 12:57 AM   #3625
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

CV all clean and shiny