Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Arrow Ricers and other cars to laugh at - pictures that you took (not found on the web)

I just realized we don't have an official ricer/weird car thread...

The rules are simple: Post pictures that you took of weird cars or ricers. Not pictures you found on the web, attribution unknown. Not nice cars that are tastefully customized. Just ricers and odd cars, pictures that you took.

Vibe with upper wing and lower gutter-style "spoiler" doohickey:

Civic with "Dub-D", rimjob, and muffler...what's "Dub-D"? I like me some dub-D's, that's fo sho!

I don't know what's up with the bumper, but the rear pillar appears to actually have a large hole covered by duct tape:

Minivan with cow skull and some weird stuff on the window:
Old 06-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I need to get a pic of this riced out cavalier thats always outside a hotel
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #4
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Last edited by chevyrado14; 07-01-2010 at 03:45 PM.
chevyrado14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #5
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Is the caprice at Auto-Zone?
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:50 AM   #6
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea in seaford i think he was getting more bondo to fill those gaps
Old 07-06-2009, 05:14 AM   #7
onyx
FUCK YOU!!11one

Speed Biker Champion Autobahn Champion Soccer Ball Champion Stress Relief Paintball Champion Snow bomb battle Champion
JellyFish ShuffleBoard Champion X-Bound Champion Sponge Champion Rodeo Champion Wet T-Shirt Comp. Champion
What a Shot Champion Word Eight Champion Trail Blazer Champion
onyx may have a mustache.

bleh
onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:00 AM   #8
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by chevyrado14; 07-01-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #9
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #10
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Bump.

This dude won't budge on his price. It's "frim".

Old 01-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #11
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #12
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DFW $2.27/gal
Old 01-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #13
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
zomg I had no idea the Nizz was capable of such featz

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Waste of a good caprice

posted this one in the chat thread a while back:

They pulled off the trim and painted over the adhesive that was left behind. They shaved the tail lights but you can clearly see the outline of the original hole, horrible body work. The whole thing is rattlecanned and uneven. Poor burb
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #14
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

The blue color on that Caprice is great, now if it was just not donked...
Old 01-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #15
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah the paint job was really nice and from what I could tell the interior was white leather/vinyl and appeared to be done well. It's just the lift and wheels with almost no tires that killed it.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #16
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

CRASH!

Old 05-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #17
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

theres also a 99-02 ext cab silvy that comes up to my work with all the stick on chrome and a full body kit but the inner fenders and suspension and frame are all painted LIME green.
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

That car's sweet. I'd roll the hell out of that.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 07-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #20
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #21
visualoddity

visualoddity needs to cut the shit.

Awesome Thread. I'm about to show you all some space rice. Just gotta find it in my mobile folder on FB....

Last edited by visualoddity; 07-01-2010 at 02:49 PM.
visualoddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #22
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Did the driver look like this guy?

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Bump.

This dude won't budge on his price. It's "frim".

Oh and BTW, same dude is selling another car, and once again his price is "frim".
Old 07-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #23
visualoddity

visualoddity needs to cut the shit.

To balance out the thread, I saw this on the way to work the other morning...

I'm tellin you guys, I see the coolest shit in my little hick town (Elgin, TX).

A few of my sightings here:
A new GT-R
Ferrari California
Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Fully race prepped Porsche 911
A line of about 10-12 Ford GT's
Etc...

Last edited by visualoddity; 07-01-2010 at 03:03 PM.
visualoddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #24
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

next time get a pic of the ferrari's
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #25
stonehenge

Saw a couple race prepped 911s on a car carrier at the truckstop one time. Shits were sexy.