Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2021, 08:29 AM   #126276
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 04:20 AM   #126277
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

oh yeah my little girl is about 2 weeks old now things are good.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 06:31 AM   #126278
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

baby hillbilly
Old 09-15-2021, 05:34 AM   #126279
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

she looks just like me im sure you saw pics on fb lol
Old 09-17-2021, 06:15 AM   #126280
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Oh yeah!
Old 09-19-2021, 05:27 AM   #126281
nekkidhillbilly

lol poor kid
Old 09-22-2021, 09:54 PM   #126282
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

she looks like this
Old 10-04-2021, 10:27 PM   #126283
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Facebook down

FFB
Old 10-07-2021, 02:13 PM   #126284
nekkidhillbilly

rofl no affected juan
Old 11-03-2021, 02:17 AM   #126285
nekkidhillbilly

so im thinking making my own youtube me fixing shit since i do constantly. why not film it make few bucks or at least get my stuff sold easier when i do. going to call it jeffreyrigged a play on jerry rigged. i really need some ideas for a logo. i want to show fixing things but on a budget. i want it to kinda look backwoodish but not trashy. if you guys have any ideas hit me up. prob be spring before i start all this. ive got to get some kind of garage be it a temp building or whatever for now. be mostly car related but i think i can show repairing other mech and carpentry odds and ends as well.
Old 11-03-2021, 02:01 PM   #126286
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nice idea. I'll subscribe!
Old 11-03-2021, 05:51 PM   #126287
nekkidhillbilly

id be thrilled to have ya on there. still no idea on a logo. im looing into building one of those metal carports and boxing it in util i get money to put a shop building up. i need a dry spot to keep the weather off me. i have a nice flat place for a shop but i have to get across a creek to it so im going have to have large culvert and some fill dirt. thats going to be a few grand on top of the building. so i temp am going to stick something up next to the house where i have power. then when funds allow it i will start on the shop building. im also looking into a dealers license when i do that as i can only flip 5 cars a year right now legally.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:17 AM   #126288
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

HolY ShiT

I can't believe y'all still here. I tried seeing if y'all was still up a few years ago and I swear the domain was for sale
Old 11-11-2021, 02:59 PM   #126289
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It was. We all abandoned ship, assuming Shaggy was done carrying us for no good reason. I don't know how long it was alive again before any of us noticed.
Old 11-11-2021, 03:10 PM   #126290
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Well dang, it was a nice surprise to see it still up lol

So, how's life?

Who all still comes around?
Old 11-11-2021, 03:13 PM   #126291
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

This sumbitch will solve a ton of my problems, if I can find a way to get my hands on the cash for it and bring it home today or tomorrow...

https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto...406123685.html

2000 Silverado 1500 ECLB 4x4 that seems very solid for $1500!

Wife's car was rear-ended and she's been dragging her feet buying a replacement so she's driving my Crisisler while I'm stuck driving my 1999 NBS RCLB 40 miles to work and 40 miles home. Hasn't had a state inspection in a few years, riding dirty. It eats rear ends and U-joints...I've fixed so many U-joints roadside, and limped home with a smoking clunking barely-moving-the-truck rear end a few times. Hasn't happened since I've been driving it to work but it's getting so bad that I doubt it'll make another day, so I gotta get some kind of vehicle this weekend or somehow find the time to work on it. Also increasingly bad misfire makes it sometimes lose a few cylinders, no heat, and nearly everything is broken or severely worn out and sloppy. Meanwhile I need to make a 200 mile trip on Saturday with a truckload of tools/gas cans/etc. Plus, back in an extended cab again, tools can be protected inside (and I'll keep that cap on it, even shit in the bed will be covered without needing a tarp)! A little luxury in a nice truck will be good too. Oh, and did I mention my 99 RCLB is totally unrespectable - the few body panels that aren't rotted through are dented to hell, rotted bumpers, missing trim, cracked windshield, entire body covered in moss/mold/etc...
Old 11-11-2021, 03:16 PM   #126292
VmaxEngage

Damn if that's not rusted out that's a steal for $1500! Wish I could find something like that down here. Damn market is stupid right now.
Old 11-11-2021, 07:11 PM   #126293
nekkidhillbilly

is long bed it makes me happy too
Old 11-12-2021, 03:04 PM   #126294
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It's the first solid non-rusty non-rotted GMT800 I've seen in years. You can see plenty of clean frame (above a rear tire) in one of the photos from the side.

And yeah, longbed FTW!

Texted the dude and it was already sold.
Old 11-14-2021, 12:45 AM   #126295
VmaxEngage

damn, not surprised as that's the deal of the year lol
Old 11-16-2021, 03:09 AM   #126296
nekkidhillbilly

always the case either sold or fukers flake out and never answer you
Old 11-18-2021, 10:11 PM   #126297
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Got a driveshaft from junkyard and my old rustbucket RCLB lives to fail another day.
Old 11-24-2021, 02:33 PM   #126298
nekkidhillbilly

i thought you still had that white ec sb?
Old 11-24-2021, 03:52 PM   #126299
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I still have what's left of the ECSB, but it collapsed from rot years ago...the corpse stays around as a parts donor, tool storage, and workbench.

The RCLB's frame was pretty decently solid when I got it and I think it still is but I haven't had a good look at it in a year or more, probably since I built a big leaf spring stack out of some garbage springs in my scrap collection.
Old 11-30-2021, 08:48 PM   #126300
nekkidhillbilly

you may be worth heading to ga or somewhere to a get a solid truck and a undercoating it in the near future. kinda what we have to do here or go to western ky etc...