Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2019, 09:47 PM   #126201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

*blek panter
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 10:18 AM   #126202
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I.Am.Alive

Posted over in the anime thread too.

I can't believe I posted months ago on here, Jesus guess I've been busy and forgot. Well, more like a year I guess technically but still.

Been playing games and watching the animu a ton, still love thick asians. Still have my IT business, also taking some other classes recently in something else.

Also to Jeff...am not married. Do not want that in my life lololol

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:56 PM   #126203
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat nelz tho
Old 12-05-2019, 10:12 PM   #126204
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
*blek panter
POS blek panther sources be fucked up right now

ghey
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 02:55 AM   #126205
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

This place seems pretty slow now, does nobody hardly get on anymore?

I know...coming from the guy that hasn't been on in a year.

Old 12-06-2019, 02:57 AM   #126206
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

This place is an empty room most of the time. Spammers have taken over the PMs.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:52 AM   #126207
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

What site do you all mainly use now, GMFullSize or what?

Old 12-08-2019, 10:20 AM   #126208
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

WTF, even GMFullSize seems dead now. What happened?

Old 12-09-2019, 02:58 PM   #126209
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
WTF, even GMFullSize seems dead now. What happened?
forums be ded nao

kids only want to go on facebook and myspace now

Old 12-09-2019, 06:37 PM   #126210
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

the fucking 6l80 in wife's tahoe shit the bed today

:FML:

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

im on gmfs looking for parts... I can't find a fucking thing since the reskin.. no chatbox even!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Ima keep posting even though nobody reading. hehe

GD phone company gone to shit after I left. Fkn mower hit cable the other day, DUde rigged shit back together. Sitting out in the rain now. And now dsl drops constantly. Guess Ima gonna have to go down there and splice it myself. Can't have shit.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:02 AM   #126211
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

is back... still making bad decisions.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:24 AM   #126212
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Jesus GMFS looks like shit now I agree, hate it. I just went on there the other day for the first time in years.

I mostly just get on reddit anymore rather than forums. I guess true forums are kind of a dying breed. Although I still get on a few gaming and mma ones.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Also still on myanimelist all the time for those of you who are friends with me on there. I'm sure you see me update all the time if you're on there and know that anyway though.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Got Jeff and Tyler...maybe a few others on facebook I can keep in touch with too

Old 12-10-2019, 03:40 AM   #126213
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo View Post
the fucking 6l80 in wife's tahoe shit the bed today

:fml:

---------- post added at 12:29 pm ---------- previous post was at 12:18 pm ----------

im on gmfs looking for parts... I can't find a fucking thing since the reskin.. No chatbox even!!!!

---------- post added at 12:37 pm ---------- previous post was at 12:29 pm ----------

ima keep posting even though nobody reading. Hehe

gd phone company gone to shit after i left. Fkn mower hit cable the other day, dude rigged shit back together. Sitting out in the rain now. And now dsl drops constantly. Guess ima gonna have to go down there and splice it myself. Can't have shit.
6l80 usually a beast too

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

juan dont use the facebook

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
is back... still making bad decisions.
hey i got rid of mine
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 03:43 AM   #126214
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

only has nhb on ig
Old 12-10-2019, 03:44 AM   #126215
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
only has nhb on ig
dude add me now on facebook is jeff adams pic of me old lady stepson and niece. lives in dwarf ky.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:48 AM   #126216
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm. Is on FB and IG and Twitter and all that shit

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2019, 03:58 AM   #126217
TATERNATER
potato tornado

darth_skidious on ig

i dont get on fb anymore
Old 12-10-2019, 05:22 AM   #126218
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
darth_skidious on ig

i dont get on fb anymore
i know this i spoke to you earlier well if you do add me. i do like fb messenger.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

they changed the bronco forum i visit to the same set up i really hate it.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

ig is nekkidhillbilly btw fgts
Old 12-10-2019, 09:22 PM   #126219
stonehenge

ffb
Old 12-10-2019, 10:18 PM   #126220
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
I'm. Is on FB and IG and Twitter and all that shit

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
i think i have you idr

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
ffb
i prefer ig but the messenger on fb is nice. basically text without having to have your phone number.
Old 12-26-2019, 02:13 PM   #126221
nekkidhillbilly

merry xmas sorry its late not been online.
Old 12-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #126222
stonehenge

Merry late af Christmas. Usually only check AOT at work lol

Off from 21st to 1st
Old 12-30-2019, 12:00 AM   #126223
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 12-31-2019, 02:10 AM   #126224
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJeanKing View Post
only check it at work myself
Old 01-02-2020, 03:50 PM   #126225
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
only check it at work myself