Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #10026
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Joo also has BAMF rig?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

watching COMMANDO on tv fucking movie sooooo cheesy and jesty
Old 05-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #10027
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

570 vs 580

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/517?vs=518

amd 7950 vs nvidia 580

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/550?vs=517

so the 7950 is a pretty damn good card to
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102962

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #10028
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

full tower = piece of furniture

fuckin' huge

but definitely has better airflow and more room to manage cables. I tried to put 6 HDs in my case for a RAID and they all fit but the sata cables get all fuxx0rd when I close up the case
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #10029
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

omagawd The skyrim comparison ULTRA GRAPHICs! DFW!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #10030
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

le real desmondz?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #10031
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
full tower = piece of furniture

fuckin' huge

but definitely has better airflow and more room to manage cables. I tried to put 6 HDs in my case for a RAID and they all fit but the sata cables get all fuxx0rd when I close up the case
Ya the thing that worries me the most is heat. the tower being big is no prob I actually think the bigger bulky mean towers look more BAMF

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Yes that looks like dezmonds but a bit more faggt
Old 05-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #10032
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

put dat bitch on ice y0

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #10033
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

If your building a computer now ur retarded, wait a fucking month for ivy bridge.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #10034
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #10035
Mr.Rogers

Old 05-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #10036
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

ivybridge
Old 05-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #10037
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
like ur broke as could even afford it

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
ivybridge
oh please explain ?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #10038
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i can afford stolen shit fgt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #10039
MFB
The return of the Brett.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
i can afford stolen shit fgt
yeah bro go buy it on DHGate pretty sure u can get a Intiel Ivyplant for within ur budget
Old 05-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #10040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

damn right i can bish

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #10041
MFB
The return of the Brett.

still waiting on le "pc pro" lol to explain to me with minor cooling problem with the ivybridge thats already been fixed.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #10042
apedestrian

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/de...e-elder/729818

nsiw skyrim mmo will be good

Last edited by apedestrian; 05-04-2012 at 08:51 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #10043
Mr.Rogers

I saw that shit too I wonder how thats gonna werk?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #10044
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can haz dragonborn battles?

can haz ps3 skyrim orgy?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #10045
apedestrian

prolly will suck . It looks interesting but i don't have a lot of faith in them to actually pull it off. would much rather have 3-4 player coop then have a mmo tamriel
Old 05-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #10046
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
prolly will suck . It looks interesting but i don't have a lot of faith in them to actually pull it off. would much rather have 3-4 player coop then have a mmo tamriel
Skyrim Coop would be pure ownage
Old 05-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #10047
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Joo also has BAMF rig?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

watching COMMANDO on tv fucking movie sooooo cheesy and jesty
Was bamf when I built it 2 years ago
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #10048
stonehenge

dfw rebuild mine with new goodies. Already have dvd drive, hard drives, cables, and a case. Want new mobo, video card, cpu, psu, ram.

:datPoor:

Brett, send me your old scrapz that prob faster than my POS.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

With the i5 and 570 and removing all the shit I already have, still $820

Old 05-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #10049
Mr.Rogers

but u has quad core!
Old 05-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #10050
stonehenge

yeah but bish still lags when diablo is at full graphics i dont even want to try skyrim or bf3 at full

maybe i just need a video card