Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #301
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette
RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
One Rogue Status is bad enough but now we have to have two? Man I'm going back to GMFS.
por que?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:22 PM   #302
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

RogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquetteRogueStatus has proper elevator etiquette

oh, that was Shaggy fuckin up my name change lol
Old 02-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #303
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueStatus View Post
oh, that was Shaggy fuckin up my name change lol
He also reset your post count?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #304
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
He also reset your post count?
i made a new name and he deleted the other
Old 02-09-2009, 11:24 PM   #305
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Wtf is this rogue status shit:fca5278d:
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #306
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Wtf is this rogue status shit:fca5278d:
google is your friend. Its Rob Dyrdek's clothing company he is sponsored by and helps make designs for them. Some of their designs suck, but a lot i like.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #307
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rogue [rohg] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, verb, rogued, ro⋅guing, adjective
–noun 1. a dishonest, knavish person; scoundrel.

sta⋅tus [stey-tuhs, stat-uhs] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the position of an individual in relation to another or others, esp. in regard to social or professional standing.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #308
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

I made a thread last night on GMFS and this RS crap was involved.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #309
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
I made a thread last night on GMFS and this RS crap was involved.
cause they know i buy RS gear.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #310
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I like a lot of RS designs, just not a fan of paying a lot for t shirts
Old 02-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #311
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
cause they know i buy RS gear.
that avatar is supposed to be RS?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #312
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
that avatar is supposed to be RS?
its their new logo design for 09. Its a "fraternity" look IMO
Old 02-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #313
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It looks like "FZ" to me.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #314
stonehenge

Quote:
its their new logo design for 09. Its a "fraternity" look IMO
Quote:
It looks like "FZ" to me.
I get it looking frat-like and I can see the R and the S for the most part, but my first thought was also FZ. If your name/sig werent RS then I wouldn't have known.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #315
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
I get it looking frat-like and I can see the R and the S for the most part, but my first thought was also FZ. If your name/sig werent RS then I wouldn't have known.
kinda nifty. I wouldnt buy it. its a necklace. I do however own a "script" logo.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #316
stonehenge

Quote:
kinda nifty. I wouldnt buy it. its a necklace. I do however own a "script" logo.
I like the script and gun print and some of the others ive seen
Old 02-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #317
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

i want to get one of the gun show t shirts
Old 02-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #318
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #319
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
shits sick IMO. i wish they'd get back to me. Ill have to call them.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #320
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion

thats a bad ass camaro
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #321
dropped05

dropped05 may have a mustache.

wats up duuudes!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #322
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It's got a taillight out and it looks like the wheels were plasti-dipped instead of having tires mounted. They should have waited a few months and got the new Camaro.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:41 PM   #323
RogueStatus
Sooper Secret

Quote:
It's got a taillight out and it looks like the wheels were plasti-dipped instead of having tires mounted. They should have waited a few months and got the new Camaro.
fuck the new camaro
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #324
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
fuck the new camaro
No thanks, I'm not into autophilia.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #325
Corey
TAC BAC

first gen camaro > everything else
Closed Thread