Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2010, 01:56 AM   #126
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:21 AM   #127
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

How do I get all of my posts deleted/removed from the GMFS?

I've had enough fun wasting time and don't want any proof that I ever existed over there

Last edited by black06; 12-13-2010 at 05:23 AM.
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:34 AM   #128
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

haz to get account deleted

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:42 AM   #129
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
haz to get account deleted
Ok,

I want my banned account deleted

Last edited by black06; 12-13-2010 at 05:55 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #130
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Lick mah balls.
Ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
Ok,

I want my banned account deleted

Noz canz doz. Whats your user name on there anyways? All I know is MFB(TheBretter) and The General that are here were temp banned there.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #131
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Ha ha.

Noz canz doz. Whats your user name on there anyways? All I know is MFB(TheBretter) and The General that are here were temp banned there.
Permabanned for something I had nothing to do with.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Der we go
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #132
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

You all screwed up by using each others sig images. We don't know who did what, so we are just temp banning all who were involved(sound like a detective), not a perma ban. We just haven't lifted the perma ban off of your user name yet.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #133
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
You all screwed up by using each others sig images. We don't know who did what, so we are just temp banning all who were involved(sound like a detective), not a perma ban. We just haven't lifted the perma ban off of your user name yet.
Fact:

I NEVER copied ANYONES signature.

Fact:

I gave you numerous items of proof that I had NOTHING to do with it. I can get a deposition from the court house on monday but thats a little excessive. Come on Shaggy you know me. The past almost three years I've been @ GMFS I have NEVER been pm'd by a mod or received an infraction.

Last edited by MFB; 12-13-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #134
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

bretts too cool to steal sigs brah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #135
black06
Resident Misanthrope

Quote:

Noz canz doz. Whats your user name on there anyways?

same username as here, I want all traces of that account removed from GMFS...and I know you can do it

banned for "new member harassment" , Noob posts up 5 different stupid unrelated threads back to back in the same section.... Questions that could have been contained in one thread. I reported the mass stupid threads. Another mod moved some of the threads to the appropriate sections and I was banned for harassing almost 2 weeks later for the one thread that I commented in?

nevermind the temporary account and my previous infraction for "new member harassment" towards the cocktease in the new member introductions.

Last edited by black06; 12-13-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #136
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

"cough" NAZIS "/cough"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-13-2010, 11:08 PM   #137
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

oh laud

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #138
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Fuck mods on GMFS. Come at me.

Video page
Full screen
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:40 AM   #139
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

well, this is interesting.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:44 AM   #140
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what happen now?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2010, 02:45 AM   #141
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Shaggy, can't you see that it's not really limited to certain people complaining about your site? GMFS has gone down in site control quiet tremendously.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:49 AM   #142
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shaggz be in denial imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-14-2010, 03:46 AM   #143
MFB
The return of the Brett.

I'm keeping my mouth shut I'm not one to bash. Shaggy I've always offered my help but I keep getting ignored and you know I run numerous forums most I haven't told you about so I'm not some dude that sits on the pc with no knowledge. I give great advice and my topic for sure has brought your site a bunch of hits . Cut me some slack man and just unban me the proof is there it doesn't take weeks to go to the cp and unban me and tell the person that banned me that he was wrong.

Btw LAX smells like shit.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:50 AM   #144
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: GMFS refugee camp

Liquid Anus Xtremes?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:23 AM   #145
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

oh laud

Old 12-14-2010, 04:25 AM   #146
MFB
The return of the Brett.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Liquid Anus Xtremes?
Yals
Old 12-14-2010, 04:26 AM   #147
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

since i joined up in 07, it has gone downhill. all i ever do is creep. rarely post or look at tech stuff.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:30 AM   #148
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i go make fun of people

<-------cyberbully

Old 12-14-2010, 04:32 AM   #149
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

well...you try to be. atleast

Old 12-14-2010, 04:39 AM   #150
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer