Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2017, 06:13 PM   #28151
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

n2 fkn crashes all the time
Old 08-17-2017, 08:17 PM   #28152
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that bish is like 5yrs old, that's OG in phone years
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:36 PM   #28153
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That great grandparent status imo

V30 looks pretty fucking nice. Fuck you lg

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:10 PM   #28154
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

We received a shipment of a bunch of 45 inch Promethean touchscreens with Android computers (paid for by a grant for classroom technology). Just assembled one. Fucker is massive. Gotta use your entire arm span to operate the touch screen.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:37 PM   #28155
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Running a decent version of Android with decent specs or POS with a huge screen?
Old 08-18-2017, 12:22 AM   #28156
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

75 inch, not 45. I knew something was wrong when I typed it. Fucking seventy five. YUUUUGE.

Uhh...didn't notice which version, but when we brought it online there was an OS update waiting for it. Looked at least as new as 5/Lollipop.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:39 AM   #28157
stonehenge

75"

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 09-17-2017, 02:41 PM   #28158
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So I'm a little slack posting here,l...anyone do much rooting and such anymore?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2017, 05:56 AM   #28159
stonehenge

I'm usually happy with stock so I only root/ROM if there's a specific feature I want or I get bored.

I rooted my V20 but the ROM selection sucked.

I just flashed a new ROM last night on my Nexus 7 since it hasn't been updated since Marshmallow.

I will probably unlock my G5 Plus after the warranty is up because there are lots of ROMs available for it so it would be fun to flash them.

Old 09-18-2017, 03:10 PM   #28160
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Thoughts on upcoming google event?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-18-2017, 04:17 PM   #28161
stonehenge

new pixel won't have headphone jack, will have a screen that fills the face of the phone and is tall (think S8, LG G6, iPhone X, etc.), etc. Will be bamf but probably only sold by VZW and Google and maybe some other 3rd party retailers but not other carriers.

Old 09-18-2017, 04:39 PM   #28162
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Jojo gonna pay me back finally in the coming weeks. Maybe eill get?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2017, 04:15 AM   #28163
stonehenge

Would roll Pixel XL, just wish they'd keep the headphone jack. Also no SD slot if you care.

Old 09-19-2017, 04:57 AM   #28164
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

still with that no sd shit google?

and how can they still charge $200 for doubling of storage. fucking dicks.

tho wanna see how it looks. mehbeh will buy. cant remember last time i use headphone jack for headphones.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2017, 11:57 AM   #28165
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I root every time since my cheapies usually need it, but I'm still rocking the same one as years ago.

I used to like the idea of no bezel but that just means it will crack more easily when dropped and the screen will pick up touches when you're just trying to hold the damn thing.

No jack, no SD, WTF is this Apple?
Old 09-19-2017, 03:34 PM   #28166
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Close enough

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2017, 10:01 PM   #28167
stonehenge

the sd has luckily come back or stuck around on most phones except for Apple and Pixels. My Moto has an sd slot (in the same tray as the SIM), the new Samsungs/LGs do.

The headphone jack fucking sucks and I'm sure more OEMs are going to remove them as time goes on. I have a pair of bluetooth ear buds that I like but having the ability to plug into AUX or use whatever headphones without batteries is always nice.
Old 09-19-2017, 10:23 PM   #28168
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pinche $800+ for pixel xl's

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-19-2017, 11:53 PM   #28169
stonehenge

yep, flagships gon' flagship

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

that's why I decided fts, my $300 Moto is less than half that shit and doesn't feel any slower than my V20 did. Camera isn't as good but screen is nice, battery is better than any phone I've had, it's fast, has an sd slot, headphone jack, is unlockable, 64gb internal, 4gb RAM, plenty of phone.

and since I'm not paying monthly for it like the V10/V20, saving a shitload per month
Old 10-11-2017, 07:34 PM   #28170
stonehenge

kinda been wanting smartwatch

something that looks nice instead of , maybe a Fossil Q Explorist.

but $250-275
Old 10-11-2017, 08:49 PM   #28171
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fts. get new pixel instead

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #28172
stonehenge

that's a little more than $275

Plus, my Moto has been great to me
Old 10-12-2017, 04:35 AM   #28173
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Im stuck with a iphone 6 and need halp! What would be a good droid with none of the bs or addware. Ive been looking at the google phone but idk much aboot these things. I utoob, wach tv, gps, and get on here all on my phone just to give ya an idea of how i use it. This pos is just so godam lazy, intrusive, and the touchscreen is infuriatingly vague.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:44 PM   #28174
stonehenge

1. Best no-bloat device is the Pixel line. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are coming out now but they are flagships so they're pricey. These are Google's phones so they have the latest updates at all times, you can opt into beta versions, there are lots of case options, etc. Last years Pixel and Pixel XL are dropping in price, should be updated for another year or two, are solid phones, but they aren't as sexy as the new ones.

2. Motos are next best. They have one non-stock app installed by default and it's actually useful. I love mine. They have models ranging from $100 to flagship prices depending on what you want. They push out updates slower than Google's Pixel phones but are still usually fairly up to date.

3. There are some other decent OEMs making fairly clean phones (OnePlus for example). Stay away from Samsung and LG if you want bloat free.

4. Send me that iPhone 6 for free when you're done so I can learn iOS better and support all these sheeps at work more efficiently.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:47 PM   #28175
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Perfect. Thank you wan-sama