Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Bennett30

Tournaments Won: 1

Default Impressive health sector of Kerala

Whenever there is a debate on welfare-oriented development, sociologists and economists of International fame, may come up with the names of a few countries/states. And Kerala will be one of them. The State has such an impressive record in economic, social, educational and healthcare sectors that the Kerala model has been studied by policy makers all over the world.

People here enjoy a higher life expectancy compared to that of other developing nations and the birth rate is far below the national average. With a very low death rate and infant mortality rate, Kerala surely has an impressive health index which can be compared to that of developed nations.

The health infrastructure in the State too is commendable. With nearly 3000 medical institutions in the government sector and more than two thousand healthcare centres in the private sector, people in Kerala, will not feel any dearth for good healthcare system. The healthcare programmes of the State has become a roaring success with the participation of the government employees of various departments, local administrative bodies, politicians, celebrities, students and the like.

The government also supports alternative medical systems like Ayurveda and Homeopathy. The glory of the traditional medicine, Ayurveda has crossed boundaries and there are a lot of foreigners coming to the State to undergo Ayurvedic treatment. The Ayurvedic hospitals, Ayurvedic spas, renowned practitioners and ayurvedic resorts kerala cater to the increasing demand for the traditional healthcare practices.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 06-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:57 AM   #6
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

OP is a kiddie toucher........
Old 06-03-2011, 03:04 AM   #7
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:13 AM   #8
Snowman

Upkeying Champion Super Fishing Champion
Snowman <--- BAMFSnowman <--- BAMFSnowman <--- BAMFSnowman <--- BAMFSnowman <--- BAMFSnowman <--- BAMF

Old 06-03-2011, 03:50 AM   #9
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Old 06-03-2011, 03:54 AM   #10
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default Re: Impressive health sector of Kerala

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 06-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #11
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
OP is a kiddie toucher........
he fits in here

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote