Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #18126
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

eres gay. sour cream be alright but mexican cream be the best one.
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #18127
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

"eres gay" = rey defense mechanizmsz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #18128
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm an American gai so you already know I am going to love that Sour cream and Mayonnaise on my foods
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #18129
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i loves me some mayo, just have never liked sour cream, fts

bamf savings:

Old 06-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #18130
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

gmfs fapbox

Quote:
[22-06, 09:32] 2005_Silverado so idk, kinda worried about the handlebar guy
[22-06, 09:32] bub ay yo
[22-06, 09:32] 2005_Silverado hes in NY nothing but fgts up there
Old 06-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #18131
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
"eres gay" = rey defense mechanizmsz
yea I say that a lot along with no vales verga.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #18132
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

7.4L page
Old 06-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #18133
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Chriz, you may be interested in this deal now that you all Droided up sir
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...e&phoneId=5528
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #18134
stonehenge

was suprised eddeh didn't jump on the DX bundle for $20 a few weeks ago
Old 06-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #18135
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

hope hippie mom is doing good brah

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ----- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
was suprised eddeh didn't jump on the DX bundle for $20 a few weeks ago

never saw
Old 06-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #18136
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post

never saw
pendejo no pay attention to droid thread anymore

was bamf pack w/ car dock, desk dock, hdmi cable, moto cig charger, and nice long wall charger.

price to buy all separately: like $150
regular price for the pack: $99
was on sale for: $50

and for some reason if you had bought it on that first day, the total only came out to $21 with free shipping.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #18137
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I haz the desk charger thing with the HDMI pero want car dawk
Old 06-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #18138
stonehenge

its $80 now http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...&bundleId=3966
Old 06-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #18139
stonehenge

legit moto cig charger is bamf has a circle on the end with a clear piece of plastic with the "M" on it and when you plug it in, the plastic lights up blue
Old 06-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #18140
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I haz too

Old 06-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #18141
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

ya dense un beso.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #18142
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 06-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #18143
stonehenge

Quote:
I haz too

CV has 2 cig lighter ports. One is in the cupholders and doesn't work, I think someone shorted it out at some point but not sure, don't see any dead fuses. I think I might need to replace the whole thing. The other is under the dash, which is the one I've been using, only problem is that it stays on even when the car is off so le Moto M always be glowing since I'm too lazy to unplug it everytime I get out of the car, fts.

Old 06-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #18144
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

mines a lil diff pero haz that shet

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:
7.4L page datass:
Page 454 of 454

in case u didnt get it
Old 06-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #18145
stonehenge

Old 06-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #18146
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

got baby momma drama 'cause she still driving the hyundai.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #18147
stonehenge

didn't really get it eddeh porque i be on page 726 rofl
Old 06-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #18148
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
I would think itd be the other way around

Live in city = u haz mail bawks

Live in le country = u haz to get po bawks in le city

Opposite here. Nowhere near the population you have though. That's probably why. Hell there are only ~1500 people in le town

Quote:
We haz 2 of these on le entrance to me street

[IMG]http://suddenvalley.com/files/2010/04/mailboxes2.jpg[/MG]
There is an apartment complex in town that has one of those

FFFFFFUUUUUU did not mean to delete fb status. wasn't because of your comment brah. me sausage finger

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Chriz, you may be interested in this deal now that you all Droided up sir
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...e&phoneId=5528

Mike sent everything but a car charger with le Fascinate. Even haz car dock

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #18149
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

grass is looking greener. my old explorer in the pic
Old 06-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #18150
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

rey, im running seats out of expo sport like urs they comfy