Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-25-2014, 06:45 AM   #113826
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ferguson:

Cez: I get them fancy feasts as treats (because yak always vomiting after eating hard snax) but normally they eat hard food.

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:50 AM   #113827
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

imo. looks like arsonist cez be out there

oh ya. poh yak

we get ex some wet nomz every so often. shits as addictive as the snacks for this fuck. meows out of fkn control for it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:17 AM   #113828
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah these foos love them. Especially the gravy ones lol

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-25-2014, 03:40 PM   #113829
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

So I guess the court peeps uploaded PDFs of all evidence in the Ferguson case and check out this part:

Quote:
October 16th

"So, although you told the investigators this is what you saw even though you only heard it from someone, you don't feel you lied?"

"Nope."

"And what did you actually see."

"I saw Michael Brown on his knees begging for his life as the officer stood over him from behind and put a bullet in his head from point blank range."

"And, given that the forensic evidence tells us otherwise, there's nothing about that testimony you would like to change?"

"Nope. Maybe the forensic evidence just saw it from a different perspective than I did."

"Witness"

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

reddit is full of transcripts from scanners/streams from last night, this one made me jest a little:

Quote:
11:27PM CST Dog in officer 7803 hit his mic and locked up all communication for the band, all you can hear is a dog panting
Old 11-25-2014, 03:51 PM   #113830
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My servers started rioting yesterday at 4pm. I stayed late, stabilized the situation, then went home figuring I'd catch a good night's sleep and work on the carnage in the morning. I'm eating some Little Ceasars when wife puts on the riot-to-be...boring, but ok, whatever. Then the riot starts. Then she wants to stay up all night and watch it. For fuck's sake, woman, go to fucking bed, the highlights reel will be there in the morning.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:13 PM   #113831
stonehenge

They burned the Little Ceasars in Ferguson. One reddit comment said "They are going to regret that decision tomorrow."

They also burned/destroyed KFC, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Toys R Us, Walmart, Autozone, O'Reilly, etc
Old 11-25-2014, 04:25 PM   #113832
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

they looted walgreens bet they some high fuckers now.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 04:50 PM   #113833
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

They looted a boost mobile store too. Classy shit

And yes wan, they dumped all the evidence. Its funny. The prosecutor blasted all those people. They interviewed a lot of people. Many ended up either lying, changing their stories, repeating what others told them. All sorts of fuckery. BUT THE WHITE MAN GOT AWAY. I mean goddamn, how do u want to try and prosecute a man when there's all this flaky evidence.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #113834
stonehenge

They burned down this place (100% burned to the ground): https://www.facebook.com/FashionsRBoutique

Notice how the page says this:

Quote:
The largest black owned and operated boutique in the St. Louis area.
That'll get your point across, you fuckin idiots.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:09 PM   #113835
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah. i read via people on the ground on twitter that one place (mightve been that one) still had people in it when they went to fuck it up

read this on increasing sea levels. shits real. reading the last part now

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/...-grand-designs

got to this part
Quote:
“If it’s on the highway side, it’s going to leave us underwater,” said Tom Booth, a retiree who lives with his wife in a condominium between the highway and the breezy shore where pelicans patrol the sky.
poor old fuck. gee honey lets live next to the shitty fucking water and cry when we might be fucked

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #113836
stonehenge

just like every time a hurricane hits and people with beach front property are devastated. YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE ON THE BEACH, IT WAS INEVITABLE.

zomg my house on the side of the mountain slid down when it rained a lot

try buying a house on flat land away from natural disasters waiting to happen, might work out better for you
Old 11-25-2014, 05:43 PM   #113837
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah. all this stupidity man. is ridiculous. i think i done with real life. gonna hoard up mah animuz, buy a few pallets of snack packs and dings dongs. live as long as i can on that fidil

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-25-2014, 06:03 PM   #113838
stonehenge

fidil, packing my shit, moving to CO

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/america...-1-joints.html
Old 11-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #113839
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

ill just stay in ky they just bish about coal

Old 11-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #113840
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

and meth/oxy
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:28 PM   #113841
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

no they dont bish about that just use it. they bish about obama taking there coal jobs even though none of them work.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:54 PM   #113842
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

hmmmm, da evo be in the budget for a car hopefully I can get a new dd by spring. the S60 bout ded

http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars...l-ma-196436617

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:56 PM   #113843
stonehenge

would roll
Old 11-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #113844
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Tells wife it's family car with 4 doors...it is
Tells wife it's reliable, safe and economic car...it is...kind of
Tells wife it will do well in snow and ice...it will

http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars...k-il-228823484

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:59 PM   #113845
stonehenge

Old 11-26-2014, 12:31 AM   #113846
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Ferguson even standing after last night?

I stayed up late watching shit unfold on CNN and other places.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 12:36 AM   #113847
stonehenge

I keep expecting him to say something jesty because the only thing I've ever seen him in is Parks and Rec.

Might see Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend at the cheap theater.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:43 AM   #113848
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ariel winter be so fine

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-26-2014, 03:46 AM   #113849
stonehenge

Isn't she like 16?

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 11-26-2014, 04:24 AM   #113850
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hence the

breh, u seen?

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/ar...roller_3786131

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

bogz binny liek alot

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

& so i resubmitted an application for nursing school, the one i got rejected from, heard summer was a little more lenient. was able to get the application fee waived, i only pay if i get accepted. hope i can make it in this time

and so my friend who i applied with, had his shit all fucked up. he had gotten rejected like a month ago because he didnt have enough of the prerequisite hours. but he did, one of his courses was substituted for history 2. the school sent him a letter about it, he had that cleared up but by the time he did that (which he fixed fuckin quick, like a day after he got the letter) they had already rejected him. anyway he ended up getting an email from one of the people at the school and was asked if he was down to still go and the woman would forward his info to the admission people. he should get a decision tomorrow. so that fucker is in. lucky douche

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works