Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #169351
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

a scone, you are, forever
Old 01-27-2011, 04:11 AM   #169352
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rebooting

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:13 AM   #169353
MikeH
waffler

there will be updated english packs so you will have to flash those later.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:16 AM   #169354
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

blah

this process thing keeps having to force close wtf

android.process.acore

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:19 AM   #169355
MikeH
waffler

weird, did you install it like it said to?
Old 01-27-2011, 04:21 AM   #169356
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cant see me messages either

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

wait i no think i deleted data. whats it mean "all user data"?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:23 AM   #169357
MikeH
waffler

means everything, puts your phone like its brand new

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Old 01-27-2011, 04:24 AM   #169358
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shit on my sd card too? i no think i did that before

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:25 AM   #169359
MikeH
waffler

no it doesnt wipe your sd

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

you had to do it when you first flashed CM.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #169360
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #169361
MikeH
waffler

if you want, flash back to your backup, install titanium backup and backup your texts and everything else you want then reflash MIUI
Old 01-27-2011, 04:30 AM   #169362
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

too late

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:32 AM   #169363
MikeH
waffler

you didnt backup?
Old 01-27-2011, 04:35 AM   #169364
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i did pero when i read that i was already deleting everything. seems to work fine

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:36 AM   #169365
MikeH
waffler

MIUI be BAMF
Old 01-27-2011, 04:37 AM   #169366
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: The Chat Thread

Pinche cez not backing up and flashing desire roms
Old 01-27-2011, 04:39 AM   #169367
MikeH
waffler

fuckin n00b
Old 01-27-2011, 04:40 AM   #169368
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post

MIUI be BAMF
word. how i get rid of t9 shit? tried long pressing kb pero nothign comes up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Pinche cez not backing up and flashing desire roms

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:41 AM   #169369
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 01-27-2011, 04:42 AM   #169370
MikeH
waffler

T9? I no haz T9 kb, go into settings and try changing it maybe
Old 01-27-2011, 04:47 AM   #169371
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

woo. got it repz for bamf rom

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:51 AM   #169372
MikeH
waffler

Its setup way different than normal roms so can be confusing going through the settings.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:53 AM   #169373
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i had to go to personal or system settings after going to settings. has an iphone look to it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2011, 04:56 AM   #169374
MikeH
waffler

yeah its like the iphone an android fucked and popped out MIUI
Old 01-27-2011, 05:01 AM   #169375
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

good way to put it

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

ol skool pokey>yo new shit everything

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Closed Thread