Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default dont you hate when

your standing up peeing in front of a urinal and someone gets on the next urinal and pees. personally I hate when this happens as i feel uncomfortable. I usually stand and pee when im sure no one will get next to me. now I know to go into a stall.
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yes, goddamn it! First guy in to the room takes an end urinal. Next guy takes the other end. If more guys show up, they should go as evenly spaced as possible to always have a buffer zone.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea thats how its supposed to go, to bad we only have 2 urinals and 3 stalls, you would think these office guys know the role of things, but they still get next to you and pee
Old 05-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yea thats one of the cardinal man rules, you shouldn't be able to touch elbows with the next guy over.

On another note don't you hate when your dick drops in the bowl and a few days later you notice its all swollen and diseased.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
Yea thats one of the cardinal man rules, you shouldn't be able to touch elbows with the next guy over.

On another note don't you hate when your dick drops in the bowl and a few days later you notice its all swollen and diseased.
that happened once, never again. Now i hold it when im sitting down as so it doesnt touch the bowl or water or anything but my hands
Old 05-29-2009, 11:32 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Shit, that's really happened to both of you?
Old 05-29-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hellz yea man, the swelling was mostly in the tip, pretty damn nasty to look at
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Word, now I wipe down the seat and still hold my weiner as close to me so it doesnt touch anything
Old 05-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Holly shit, I am glad that hasn't happen to me when taking a shit. I try not to have my wee wee touch anything. When I get to a urinal and there are others around, I have to start counting to 10 sometimes as I guess I have some issues when others are around when I am pissing

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Holly shit, I am glad that hasn't happen to me when taking a shit. I try not to have my wee wee touch anything. When I get to a urinal and there are others around, I have to start counting to 10 sometimes as I guess I have some issues when others are around when I am pissing
dude I havent talked to anyone who has the same mens room view. I always wonder why other guys dont have teh same views. Anyone else wipe the seat when they take a crap?
Old 05-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #11
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Luckily at my place of work, they keep everything clean as hell. I do however try to wipe the seat first and I hate when fuckers pick the urinal next to me. Just makes me feel like they wanna get a peek at the junk, even though I know they aren't lol. I also hate when I HAVE to take a shit and there is someone in one of the two stalls because A) I have to sit next to someone else and B) I gotta take a mad dump asap so they're gonna hear it. Whenever I'm taking a shit and there are other people in there, I HAVE to wait until everyone is gone before I evacuate the premises.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #12
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I wipe the seat. If anyone comes in the bathroom while I'm dumping, I have to wait for them to leave before I can exit the stall.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:23 AM   #13
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Its even worse when you are pissing and some little fucktard kid goes to the pisser next to you and pulls his pants all the way down and proceeds to piss
Old 05-31-2009, 07:29 AM   #14
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Luckily at my place of work, they keep everything clean as hell. I do however try to wipe the seat first and I hate when fuckers pick the urinal next to me. Just makes me feel like they wanna get a peek at the junk, even though I know they aren't lol. I also hate when I HAVE to take a shit and there is someone in one of the two stalls because A) I have to sit next to someone else and B) I gotta take a mad dump asap so they're gonna hear it. Whenever I'm taking a shit and there are other people in there, I HAVE to wait until everyone is gone before I evacuate the premises.
Our place is pretty clean but sometimes there is the one guy that never learned how to pee and the seat is wet. we have little covers that go over the seat pretty neat. I also dont like taking a dump with someone next door, unless they take a mean dump, then I try and give them a little competition lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I wipe the seat. If anyone comes in the bathroom while I'm dumping, I have to wait for them to leave before I can exit the stall.
so true I wait til everyone is out before I come out
Old 05-31-2009, 12:30 PM   #15
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Oh yeah, piss on the seat...WTF is up with those assholes.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Oh yeah, piss on the seat...WTF is up with those assholes.
I thought that was only done in school, I take the courtesy to pee in the bowl they should do the same
Old 05-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

We use to have a guy at work that was so overwieght he couldn't see his dick to take a piss and he would piss all over the damn toilet.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 04:35 PM   #18
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
We use to have a guy at work that was so overwieght he couldn't see his dick to take a piss and he would piss all over the damn toilet.
he couldnt reach his wang either? at least try and guide it >: ( fatass ought to sit down to pee
Old 05-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #19
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Damn, with all the fools that don't care when I go piss, I thought I was the only one that felt like this too. Good to hear I am not alone on all this

Old 05-31-2009, 07:35 PM   #20
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Damn, with all the fools that don't care when I go piss, I thought I was the only one that felt like this too. Good to hear I am not alone on all this
lol I seriously did too, I thought I would bring this up and see if I was actually alone
Old 05-31-2009, 07:37 PM   #21
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

If there is cleaner near by, I will take it and spary the toliet seat and wipe it down before I sit. I even lift up the seat and get the bottom of it. I don't want my wee wee hiting the bottom part of the seat and piss/shit is there...Yuk!

Old 05-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #22
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I clean the bottom when teh seat is up, I also get the part of the bowl where the seat is broken at the front of it
Old 05-31-2009, 07:42 PM   #23
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
I clean the bottom when teh seat is up, I also get the part of the bowl where the seat is broken at the front of it
LOL, never know who has the clap/crabs nowadays. Never hurts to be careful.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:46 PM   #24
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
LOL, never know who has the clap/crabs nowadays. Never hurts to be careful.
especially in the mens room.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #25
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It would be nice if every stall had a bottle of clorox cleaner and paper towels so that you could clean that shit off. Oh and if you are caught pissing on the seat and not cleaning it off in a sanitary manner (don't just pat that shit, CLEAN THAT SHIT) then you should be shot in the dick, or at least kicked in it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote