Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default ok whats the fucking deal?

anyone else have this problem with douchebags where you live?

so im minding my own business driving home and some dick decides to be a badass and all of a sudden sees my truck and decides to step on it to show off? seriously guy wtf you have to prove to me by doing that? my truck is a fucking heap and you want to show me your a little faster in your pos stock truck with shitty flowmasters?

second. im chilling at home and some douchesilo decides to do a similar thing while my truck is PARKED in my driveway to step on it and stir up some shit? wtf is that pussy? im not going to get in my truck and chase your dumbass. I get up and see who it is so i can do the same when i see you in teh street and i bet your punk ass wont do shit you fucking pussy.

ok rant over, shit just sorry. if anyone reads this that does it, well guess what? your a fucking chode
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If I see you while i'm in my ford tempo its on
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It might also be that he realized he was late and had to speed up.

People do all kinds of stupid stuff on the road every day. At least that particular behavior has no effect on me (unless they're on a Harley, in which case I go deaf for a few minutes and every baby in a 10 mile radius starts screaming). I just laugh at the money they're wasting on gas as I cruise along through timed green lights, watching them stop at every red light.

What does your truck look like that you think it provokes people to show off?
Old 09-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #4
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

9mm in my house just in case a douchebag steps on my property & decides to do something stupid.
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
If I see you while i'm in my ford tempo its on
bring it

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It might also be that he realized he was late and had to speed up.

People do all kinds of stupid stuff on the road every day. At least that particular behavior has no effect on me (unless they're on a Harley, in which case I go deaf for a few minutes and every baby in a 10 mile radius starts screaming). I just laugh at the money they're wasting on gas as I cruise along through timed green lights, watching them stop at every red light.

What does your truck look like that you think it provokes people to show off?
lol if thats teh case most of teh douches are in a hurry, yea i wish they would stop at lights but its usually in streets with no lights. my truck looks like a hack job really, its dropped with a very fucked up body it creaks and rattles over bumps and normal driving so it doesnt take much to think they have a better truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
9mm in my house just in case a douchebag steps on my property & decides to do something stupid.
I wish it was in my property then theyd probably stop
Old 09-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #6
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Its just like every other diesel around here has to blow smoke on my truck when they are in front of me. Nothing new
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not that many diesel douches doing that, most of teh diesels i see are either stock or company vehicles
Old 09-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol @ diesel douches, the ol' double Dz

I don't do this to anyone because bigger tires + stock gears + 305 = they would win anyway
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shit mine runs like crap, i guess they think they can pick on me?
Old 09-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #10
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Maybe because its dropped they think you'll wanna race but since it has stock wheels and whatnot they think they can win?? lol
Old 09-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #11
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Im down for a race but they are going the other way and im not about to turn around lol, it would probably be even with their stock pos and tb spacer
Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #12
stonehenge

you are no match for the tbs whistle
Old 09-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #13
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i kno theyll rape me
Old 09-25-2009, 11:59 PM   #14
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

Probably because you're lowered. I like to mess around every once in a while even though I'd never beat anything.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #15
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire01 View Post
Probably because you're lowered. I like to mess around every once in a while even though I'd never beat anything.
lol yea i feel ya, but lots of these guys run like 14s im like a 16 sec truck on my way home today some 2 dudes in bagged trucks started hitting switches next to me. i tried hard not to laugh so i just passed them lol. i shoulda had some fun
Old 09-26-2009, 12:29 AM   #16
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i get bullied when I drive WW most ricers wont mess with me in the camray though. Ive tried messing with Zs or Gs and they ignore me
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote