Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-04-2015, 02:15 PM   #25126
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez, bringer of wisdom.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Oh and Pokemon Picross. Gonna have to get dat.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:00 PM   #25127
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Settlers are stealing my legendary weaps from containers around the red rocket. I checked their inventories and found a few. Also bad to remove fusion cores from my power armor because they were taking them for joy rides.

Might build a settlement just for me.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 12-05-2015, 07:25 PM   #25128
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

what the fuck

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:12 PM   #25129
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

wtf, didn't know they could do that. Good thing I keep all my fusion cores on me. I do store my legendary gear though, so that sucks.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:53 PM   #25130
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

word. keep my cores. i store all my good loot though

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-05-2015, 10:25 PM   #25131
stonehenge

Yep I caught a settler using my raider power armor to kill a raider attacking. Took all my cores out at that point. Then found one settler with a legendary sacrificial blade and another with the radiated combat knife. Fuckers.

I guess they don't take shit out of your workshop but I keep things in different containers to make it easier to find. I'm gonna build up a place at the drive in with no settlers to keep my stuff in. There won't even be outside gates, I'll just fast travel in/out.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 12-05-2015, 10:29 PM   #25132
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Honestly, I haven't had any trouble with settlers taking my weapons...yet...

Could be my 250 defense rating right now on my settlement though.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:00 AM   #25133
stonehenge

Lol Jesus.

Go trade with them all to make sure. I've only found 2 so far.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 12-06-2015, 01:47 AM   #25134
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah, my settlement is like fort knox, it's insane right now.

I do give my guys that stay at the guard posts good weapons and armor though, I make sure of that. Whether it helps or not, they at least look cool.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Can't wait for these two games, so glad they are getting a US release.

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Old 12-09-2015, 04:45 AM   #25135
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

awwwyeah. foudn me a repair bobblehead at the top of one of the thingys at the coverga assembly plant

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 04:17 PM   #25136
stonehenge

I have one row filled on my bobblehead stand, need moar.
Old 12-09-2015, 05:12 PM   #25137
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Can build stand for them?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 05:25 PM   #25138
stonehenge

yep, go into the build menu and I forget where it is, maybe in Containers? There's a bobblehead stand that holds them all and there are two types of magazine stands so you can display all the magazines you find.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

like these:

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

right now I have one rack of magazines full and one or two on the second rack, plus one row of bobbleheads. I haven't been going crazy trying to find them all, will go back later and get the ones I missed.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

http://www.cgmagonline.com/articles/...the-witcher-3/

CDPR you da real mvp
Old 12-09-2015, 05:32 PM   #25139
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Must build. Also have a ton of lunchboxes

Idk which faction to choose

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 05:34 PM   #25140
stonehenge

lunchboxes don't have an easy way to display maybe build a bathtub and fill it up LOL

some lunchboxes give model kits but they're rare, I still haven't got one
Old 12-09-2015, 05:42 PM   #25141
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Me neither.

I might just make a cabinet and throw them all in there

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

I also now have 2 power armors in sanctuary rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 06:36 PM   #25142
stonehenge

I have 3 power armors, my magazines, my bobble heads, the power armor stand, weapon/armor/workshop benches, and like 5 containers inside the red rocket garage. shit is packed LOL
Old 12-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #25143
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fts. I just use sanctuary since its bigger. And just carry all sorts of ahit. Mostly weapons and aid stuff. Always end up being overweight

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 07:24 PM   #25144
stonehenge

yeah I carry way too much aid and shit that I never use lol
Old 12-09-2015, 09:01 PM   #25145
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Hoard all the aid

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 09:04 PM   #25146
stonehenge

I have one box at the RR full of chems (since I never use them) and any aid that gives me rads (because fuck that) and beer/whiskey and shit that I don't use. But I still keep way too much on me.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #25147
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Lol srs. Yeah, i have way too may stimpaks and steaks with no rads that i dont need anythjng else. I dont use any of the other things

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 10:20 PM   #25148
stonehenge

same, I should really just leave everything except stimpaks, radx, and radaway.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:32 PM   #25149
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

More space to carry legendary shitz i find and junk

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-10-2015, 02:34 AM   #25150
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I always end up carrying more shit than I need too.

"Oh I'm going on this one mission, let's take 10 grenades and 10 mines."

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Can't believe I missed the PS4 store adding PS4 avatars finally, that's what I get for being sick as fuck and not playing any for a while.