Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #19276
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i edited it. it explains why they have to. thats a nationwide thing. any cell phone can dail 911 even if its not active on a service.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #19277
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A paranoid fuck came into the store the other day because he wanted to charge his phone real quick because he was afraid people were always after him and couldnt risk it dying

He only carried it for 911 purposes and never had it activated.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #19278
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

pisses you off when parents give there kid there old cell phone

Old 08-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #19279
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

brb passing out old phones at playgrounds so they can all call nhb
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #19280
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

that said if your having dead spots with sprint or what ever you should with the other. but service may have improved after he switched. there is a fcc deal also where they have to share but i cant remember the details. its similar to where you can have only one land phone company or power company in a certain area.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_Nextel go to data roaming agreements

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

if they didnt have that agreement the phone company would pay when your phone hits there tower and vice versa. if there not nationwide carriers (idk any that arent anymore) they would stick roaming charges on your bill. like i said also the tower could be owned by neither could be the police tv stations etc... anything that uses wireless and the proper technology and the phone company pays fee to be on it.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

and my last thing to add when they say extened coverage network.........your using the other companies towers. i think vzw will show att dont. vzw does not have any towers in eastern ky nor does it offer service but due to the local company using the same technology it works here same as it would in lexington where its offered.

Old 08-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #19281
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

whats best STABLE rom so far?
Old 08-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #19282
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Honeslty, every rom I've tried has been stable. The only things that aren't working in some of them are new things. Like navbar customization is a little screwy in some. But as far as normal usage they are all stable.

Jellybro, BAMF, AOKP, Liquid, and Paranoid Android all seem pretty solid.

About to flash the newest Jellybro, I don't like BAMF's toggles
Old 08-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #19283
MikeH
waffler

If you dont want to fuck with flashing a build every day or every other day then I would say BAMF Paradigm. If you want less features then I would say Jelly Belly looks nice for being pretty much stock.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #19284
stonehenge

You don't have to flash a build every day with Jellybro/AOKP.. but it's fun to do so
Old 08-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #19285
MikeH
waffler

True but Paradigm is specifically for the GNex so less annoying little themes and theme chooser works flawless.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

just make sure to flash this trinity kernel not matter teh ROM though

http://goo.gl/jry8c

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

its annoying as fuck that the ROM in trinity thread isnt posted elsewhere. so much clutter and bullshit to look through.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #19286
stonehenge

i <3 trinity
Old 08-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #19287
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Juan, it took like 5 min for me to send you that screenshot @ full bars
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #19288
stonehenge

fts
Old 08-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #19289
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

think my battery is taking a dump. takes forever to charge and gets real damn hot. neither of these problems I experienced in the past 1.5 years of ownership
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #19290
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

still no root for atrix hd

Old 08-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #19291
MikeH
waffler

Hopefully Trident cases are nice because I just ordered this for my dad, didnt know what to get him for his bday

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trident-Aegi...ht_1568wt_1037
Old 08-07-2012, 02:16 AM   #19292
stonehenge

Mike, I ordered some Tyvek envelopes from USPS last week. Ordered the minimum of 10 of each envelope (2 different kinds). Instead they sent me 100 of each

Anyway, I had two package slips in my mailbox (take them to the office to pick up package). The lady gave me the two USPS boxes but I bet those were for ONE slip and the case/games were the other slip.

Basically its in the apartment office, will get it tomorrow. Bishes don't open early enough for me to get it before work either
Old 08-07-2012, 02:20 AM   #19293
MikeH
waffler

100 envelopes of each?

that shit better be back there, unless I sent to wrong address
Old 08-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #19294
stonehenge

I did see a mail carton thing with various packages. I just told the lady i had two slips so she handed me the two boxes of envelopes. The mailman probably lumped those two boxes into one slip. I called right when you texted me but the woman in the office left already. will go in after work tomorrow and pick dat bish up.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:24 AM   #19295
MikeH
waffler

I put everything in a padded USPS envelope, not sure if you seen those.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:52 AM   #19296
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat paranoid android
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #19297
stonehenge

back on Jellybro
Old 08-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #19298
MikeH
waffler

I still be on Paradigm. I flashed PA and jellybro yesterday and ended up restoring after a few minutes
Old 08-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #19299
stonehenge

what do you like so much about paradigm?? no brightness slider/toggle and the setup for the toggles = dnw
Old 08-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #19300
MikeH
waffler

Theres a brightness slider in the toggles, I use it all the time. Also the toggle layout grows on you over time. I didnt like it at first either.