Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #9551
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

DNFW to lose my gingerblur theme

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #9552
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

guess you gotta stick with cm lol
Old 05-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #9553
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I am.....I just want to be able to theme it lol.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #9554
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

CM should always be deodexed afaik
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #9555
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I don't run a base CM7 build.....the guy who created the ROM in that link manages the vendor tree for us and created a CM7-based rom with a few tweaks. Just the lated version happens to be odexed.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #9556
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Thinking about getting a Samsung Epic through Sprint. Anyone here have any good reasons as to why I shouldnt go with that phone?
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:33 PM   #9557
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
Thinking about getting a Samsung Epic through Sprint. Anyone here have any good reasons as to why I shouldnt go with that phone?
It will never get updated.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #9558
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

So, what phone should I be looking into through sprint? Too much crap on the market...
Old 05-24-2011, 07:43 PM   #9559
MikeH
waffler

How soon do you need one? I would wait for the EVO 3D.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:45 PM   #9560
Fatso

I was looking into doing this in the next two weeks.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #9561
MikeH
waffler

Oh wait, get the Nexus S 4G, forgot they got that phone.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

150 at bestbuy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Google+-...contract_desc=
Old 05-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #9562
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

NS4G

Old 05-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #9563
Fatso

The phone is 199 with sprint, but they are also doing a 125 per line switched thing, so I could have 250 for both the phones switched over, and, Sprint's website isnt showing that I have to pay an activation fee.

Seems like walking into a sprint store might be the better deal.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #9564
MikeH
waffler

Ah you no be on Sprint right now? Just go to an actual Sprint store first and see whats up. That would be the phone I would get, no doubt about it. Pretty close to the same phone as the Epic but no keyboard, feels better and updates are controlled by Google not Samsung.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #9565
stonehenge

I wish stupid motherfucking cocksuckin Verizon would get a Nexus phone
Old 05-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #9566
Fatso

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Ah you no be on Sprint right now? Just go to an actual Sprint store first and see whats up. That would be the phone I would get, no doubt about it. Pretty close to the same phone as the Epic but no keyboard, feels better and updates are controlled by Google not Samsung.
Thanks for the advice on the phone.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #9567
stonehenge

Wish I had ke$h to buy something I want but don't need (Transformer)
Old 05-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #9568
stonehenge

Peeps with DX: http://www.droid-life.com/2011/05/24...f-the-century/
Old 05-24-2011, 11:10 PM   #9569
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Wish I had ke$h to buy something I want but don't need (Transformer)
iPad > any android tablet
Old 05-25-2011, 12:35 AM   #9570
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Did you buy that? Its very tempting...

The only things I would use are the car charger, wall charger, and dock at night. , Well I guess thats 3/5 of the items.

From what I have read the dock requires a DX without a case. blah.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 05-25-2011 at 01:36 AM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 03:32 AM   #9571
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
iPad > any android tablet

The iPad is a nice device but I like Android. I like all the apps I have on my phone and want them on le tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Did you buy that? Its very tempting...

The only things I would use are the car charger, wall charger, and dock at night. , Well I guess thats 3/5 of the items.

From what I have read the dock requires a DX without a case. blah.
You could buy it, keep what you want, and sell whats left and make money

I did buy it, after the surcharges or whatever it was like $21.50 w/ free 2-day shipping
Old 05-25-2011, 03:44 AM   #9572
MikeH
waffler

Quote:

The iPad is a nice device but I like Android. I like all the apps I have on my phone and want them on le tablet.
What apps couldnt you have on the iPad? Plus 23489324892370 other iPad specific apps, vs 10 android tablet specific apps. Android needs at least a year to mature on a tablet, if not 2.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:59 AM   #9573
stonehenge

by the time i'll afford one, that shit will be hella matured

I had an iPod touch and loved it but I likes mah Android A LOT. I want to be able to theme, modify, hax, etc the tablet like I would my phone. Not trying to bash the iPad, they are pretty bamf. Just don't want.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #9574
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Amazon android application of the day: Walkabout.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:50 PM   #9575
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Found a desktop/window mount for $19.99 for my Fascinate thanks to that link
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote