Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #17676
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

dev troll winning!

i finally replaced the aokp unicorn with one they say will be on b38 its a badass 8-bit arcade boot ani.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #17677
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oooo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #17678
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cant turn phone on
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #17679
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
when that be?
After summer. 2 lines will expire leaving this one I extended for g2x. Will cancel this one afterwards

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #17680
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Juan have you messed with any twrp themes yet?
Old 06-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #17681
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Cant turn phone on
might as well get gnex

or just change the bootani/sound

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
Juan have you messed with any twrp themes yet?
nah, I looked for them at one point and didn't really find much so i said fuck it since the stock theme is pretty clean already lol
Old 06-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #17682
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea i was just looking too didnt find much. there was one on xda that was holo themed and is pretty good looking but its for 320x480 screens.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #17683
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Though about flashing vanilla ICS on MX but then realized how boring it is and decided not to
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #17684
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 06-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #17685
stonehenge

flashed MIUI a couple times and didn't want, prefer ICS
Old 06-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #17686
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the pre-orders for the rootz and aokp cases are up at cruzerlite

http://www.cruzerlite.com/preorders
Old 06-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #17687
MikeH
waffler

The Flyme ICS update is suppose to be out next Friday so not too long to wait. MiUi and Flyme are also completely different.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Only way Id use a rootz cover was if it was given to me for free. Would not pay $15 for those things.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #17688
stonehenge

kinda want

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote:
The Flyme ICS update is suppose to be out next Friday so not too long to wait. MiUi and Flyme are also completely different.
I know they're different foo but I couldn't say I tried FlyMe because can't haz

The point is, I don't find ICS boring, I loves it
Old 06-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #17689
MikeH
waffler

You also isn't running stock ICS though......
Old 06-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #17690
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mine looks stock
Old 06-01-2012, 05:04 PM   #17691
stonehenge

baily be on the DL with his modz
Old 06-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #17692
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i like le stock theme
Old 06-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #17693
stonehenge

Srsly kinda want that AOKP case...

Not a big fan of pink LOL but the white case is nice, the design is nice and clean.. but it has pink and a unicorn... ffuuuu idk
Quote:
You also isn't running stock ICS though......
ah, I thought you just mean AOSP, not 100% stock.

Yeah stock = instantly miss all the options that AOKP/CM9/Liquid/Gummy offer.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #17694
MikeH
waffler

There no be custom ROMs for MX
Old 06-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #17695
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i kinda like the dark rootz case but dnw to pay $14 for it. i need to get a matte ditz case the glossy one i got it annoying with the fingerprints
Old 06-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #17696
MikeH
waffler

If you wanna save a few bucks, get this Cimo one. I had bought a white gloss one from them and it was nice http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-MATTE-...ht_2364wt_1396
Old 06-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #17697
stonehenge

yeah dnw glossy solid color. The A2 you sent me is still sekzi. The glossy parts are clear so you don't see the prints. Matte diz is win.

Want a white TPU tho. But dnw $15 and pink/unicorn.

Mike, do you think any white TPU will end up discolored if it isn't constantly washed or was it because the Cimo was sheep?
Old 06-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #17698
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

might try it
Old 06-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #17699
stonehenge

You got rid of le GNex and didn't send me free discolored cimo case?

Old 06-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #17700
MikeH
waffler

The white will change colors no matter what. If you want white try to find a nice case that has plastic shell.