Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #19926
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

same here but he obviously had his shit setup a certain way and didn't like losing it, figured more choices for setting it up and backing it up might appeal to him
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #19927
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

need to root that fgt then can delete some useless system apps.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #19928
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

like live wallpapers, stock apps/ringtones/wallpapers that DNW, etc

too bad can't haz root
Old 09-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #19929
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I thought of it when you said it changed your homescreen setup but some of the other things might sound nice to you if the Venture came with the locked in "Phone" and "iD" shit in the dock.
Yup, definitely comes with that shit locked in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Was gonna recommend launcher too but figures Cao probably no give a shit lol.
Probably wouldn't have until I kvetched about my icons and it was recommended like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
need to root that fgt then can delete some useless system apps.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #19930
stonehenge

IDK if this is AOSP behavior or if CM/AOKP are responsible but these few things annoy me about the music "widget" and lock slider:

1) Album art is too dark. With my phone on full brightness in the car, I can hardly see it. Needs moar bright.

2) Why the hell isn't my wallpaper still visible below the album art?

And I'm guessing this is AOKP only, can't remember if CM did it also:

3) Right when the slider is touched, 4 out of 5 icons are circled which looks half ass. Then add to it that the circles are different sizes and don't appear to be centered correctly. (with 5 targets, the GNow icon should be centered right?). Le pic:

/whine

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

looking at the screenshot again, I see why they look off-centered. Messaging isn't lined up right on the "circle" that the icons are on. See how the line goes straight through camera/unlock/google? Messaging is below the line.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #19931
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

mine doesnt circle the targets when i touch it. im on jellybro.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #19932
stonehenge

re-added the messaging and music targets, they're centered now

changed theme to System and the circles went away. Must be something that Flow adds FTS

So nevermind number 3 but I still think the music widget and missing lockscreen wallpaper suck lol it needs to look like that screenshot MikeH posted a while back.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #19933
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

for Sublime.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #19934
stonehenge

Old 09-08-2012, 03:43 AM   #19935
stonehenge

Kept getting random Clock FCs so I finally wiped data. Long press controls work, no more FCs, and it feels like its running better but that's probably placebo.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Old 09-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #19936
MikeH
waffler

probs is running better since you dirty flashed so many times.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #19937
stonehenge

Yep, prob random leftover stuffs added up

Old 09-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #19938
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

My lock screen still shows the wallpaper when playing music. It must have been your theme.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #19939
stonehenge

or aokp.. brb

Old 09-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #19940
stonehenge

System theme:

Must be AOKP problem :|

Old 09-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #19941
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Need moar loud. Ringtones, notifications, phone, speakerphone. Hard to hear over , hard to hear over noise everywhere else. It's not much harder to hear than my old dumbphone or any other, I just need moar loud than most people.

Any suggestions? Apps, maybe? All I can think of is fixing ringtones by compressing and amplifying in an audio editor.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #19942
MikeH
waffler

Amplify them like you said, that's what I would do.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #19943
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Grabbed a sample of an electronic desk phone ringing and cranked it up until it started to clip, then set it as my ringtone...we'll see if I can hear it. I'm not confident.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #19944
stonehenge

The GNex has kinda low ringtone volumes stock, roms/kernels fixed it. Not sure if much can be done on a stock phone besides making the ringtones themselves as loud as possible like you did.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #19945
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Download Volume+... makes a significant difference.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:00 AM   #19946
stonehenge

Someone texted me and wants to trade the DX for his GNex

Said he is moving to Cricket and the DX is cheaper to flash/activate and he used to have one and loved it. Says nothing is wrong with the GNex and the ESN is clean and it comes with a few extras like the DX.

Told him I'm down if he's willing to meet at a VZW store to do the trade. Hope he's legit lol

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

"I don't drive so that would be too complicated. I don't mind if you want to take your time looking it over and call Verizon with questions."
Old 09-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #19947
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
Download Volume+... makes a significant difference.
I thought root is required for that.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:41 AM   #19948
stonehenge

Picked a location and they said they werent sure if they could do it tonight, if not then tomorrow. They'd let me know in an hour. After an hour and a half I texted, no reply.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #19949
MikeH
waffler

Would have traded even if had bad ESN. Could have sold it on eBay for me than DX more than likely.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #19950
stonehenge

well they said there is nothing wrong with it and the esn is clean, dude sounds legit. Hopefully they get back to me tomorrow.

If not then oh well, seemed too good to be true anyway lol