Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #11151
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

royers
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #11152
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Nah, she only digs the shredded mexican blend.
whys it gotta be mexi queso....
Old 10-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #11153
Sal
PSST, ovah heer! :miyagi:

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad
Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
whys it gotta be mexi queso....
Cuz your little cousin made the shit!!
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #11154
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

HEY! u talkin shit I can throw somthing at you from across the shop like a baws
Old 10-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #11155
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #11156
Sal

Sal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shadSal likes to troll gmfs with shad

I can seez joo too, mang!

Now get to work
Old 10-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #11157
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yall fools be ghey

go take picshur together and post it in teh chat thread
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #11158
Mr.Rogers

Joo lucky u white cuz joo know i cant assult white ppl or ill get deported......

I got away last time i hit juan cuz half of him didnt press any charges

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
yall fools be ghey

go take picshur together and post it in teh chat thread
nekid or fawking?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #11159
Sal

Quote:
nekid or fawking?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #11160
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

standing next to each other

fuckin fruits
Old 10-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #11161
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
standing next to each other

fuckin fruits
just for joo korkz let me upload it post it on face to match!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #11162
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #11163
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

roygerz be cheatin on juan
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:20 PM   #11164
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Nah, she only digs the shredded mexican blend.

Quote:
I got away last time i hit juan cuz half of him didnt press any charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
roygerz be cheatin on juan
we agreed to an open relationship brah, is all good
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #11165
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

so mash gheyness
Old 10-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #11166
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh NOW you say that
Old 10-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #11167
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 10-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #11168
stonehenge

mhmm

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Old 10-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #11169
DIATOMIC

Snake Champion Breakout Champion Blackjack Champion Cat Death Auto Champion Sniper Champion
Maeda Path Champion Sprout Invaders Champion Starry Night Champion Znax Champion Square Assembler Champion
Watch Out Champion Trampoline Champion The Past Champion
DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:

Old 10-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #11170
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

old lady be legit
Old 10-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #11171
DIATOMIC

Snake Champion Breakout Champion Blackjack Champion Cat Death Auto Champion Sniper Champion
Maeda Path Champion Sprout Invaders Champion Starry Night Champion Znax Champion Square Assembler Champion
Watch Out Champion Trampoline Champion The Past Champion
DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:DIATOMIC will never surpass King Cez's post count. :emo:

seems legit
Old 10-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #11172
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

he doin it WRONG

Old 10-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #11173
Mr.Rogers

korkah knows!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #11174
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

dude reminds me of roygerz
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #11175
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
dude reminds me of roygerz