Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #4776
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

/ @ the second OVA episode
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #4777
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:54 PM   #4778
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

OC popups

cez that higarushi anime is really messed up but the different story's are pretty cool
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #4779
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea it is. tis what makes it a higurashi series. and the multiple stories, well you should be able to figure out what they all mean by the end or on the next season. iz about to start watching

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #4780
OKLAGMCRUISER
Bitches be loco

Asteroids Champion Hexxagon Champion Luigis Mansion Champion Donkey Kong Champion Snow Storm Champion
Solitare Slingo Champion Burger Time Champion Space Rider Champion Ms Pacman Champion Load of Croc Champion
Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion Yankee Go Home Champion 1992 Champion Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion Word Descrambler Champion
Stroke It Lucky Champion Sub 2 Champion The Last Turkey in Town Champion Typing Master Champion Tomato Bounce Champion
Splat Man Champion Subtraction Action Champion Turbo Turtle Champion Turtle Munchies Champion Wheel 2 Spin Champion
Tower Blaster Champion Tic Toe Champion Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion Suicide Puppy Champion UCK Invaders Champion
SQRL Ski Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:
OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:

tell ya how it ends in a minute, cez...hehe
Old 01-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #4781
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #4782
OKLAGMCRUISER
Bitches be loco

Asteroids Champion Hexxagon Champion Luigis Mansion Champion Donkey Kong Champion Snow Storm Champion
Solitare Slingo Champion Burger Time Champion Space Rider Champion Ms Pacman Champion Load of Croc Champion
Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion Yankee Go Home Champion 1992 Champion Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion Word Descrambler Champion
Stroke It Lucky Champion Sub 2 Champion The Last Turkey in Town Champion Typing Master Champion Tomato Bounce Champion
Splat Man Champion Subtraction Action Champion Turbo Turtle Champion Turtle Munchies Champion Wheel 2 Spin Champion
Tower Blaster Champion Tic Toe Champion Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion Suicide Puppy Champion UCK Invaders Champion
SQRL Ski Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Old 01-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #4783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no animonday today either pinche star trek

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #4784
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

next gen is ftw

Watched 2 more eps of FMA lastnight

Shit got bamf
Old 01-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #4785
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

still catching up? lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #4786
Manbearpig

Yeah
The fuhrer was shown to be one of the bad gaiz
Old 01-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #4787
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. dudes a bamf though. wait til the last eps when he start pwning

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2011, 02:20 AM   #4788
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

everyone in Higurashi is bat shit crazy lol
Old 01-11-2011, 02:29 AM   #4789
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wat ep u on?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2011, 02:33 AM   #4790
Manbearpig

Guess i should watch that next

Bout to wash some more FMA and maybe some BL as well
Old 01-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #4791
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
wat ep u on?
Higurashi No Naku Koroni 13 - Tatari Koroshi Chapter - Part 5 - Apology

i think im starting to get it noaw :o
Old 01-11-2011, 02:39 AM   #4792
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

damn brah. i passed u up. on 16

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2011, 02:41 AM   #4793
Manbearpig

DNL second FMA OP
Old 01-11-2011, 04:10 AM   #4794
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me neither
cant member if the ending is aight or not

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

FLCL coming out on dvd and bluray on the 22nd of feb. will fkn get

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2011, 04:19 AM   #4795
Manbearpig

FMA gettin good
Old 01-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #4796
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you watching ahead of AS??

zomfg. someone gonna get their fingernails torn off on higurashi

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2011, 04:41 AM   #4797
Manbearpig

Well im only on ep 20

as was on 26?
Old 01-11-2011, 04:44 AM   #4798
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i believe so

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2011, 05:37 AM   #4799
apedestrian

ROFL

Nostradamus Rika-chan
Old 01-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #4800
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

so that higurashi or w/e purdy gewd?