Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #18101
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not going to be delivering packages to our apartments anymore. After my cigars got delivered last time, was like FTS.

We have similar tiny mailboxes as eddeh so of course nothing fits up in there. So they leave a note "You have received a package. It has been left at your aparment complex's office." Sweet. So I go in and tell the manager "I need to pick up a package I had delivered here. Here's the note from my mailbox." and she be like "Oh I don't need that, anything that gets delivered is in that room back there." Then I was allowed to go into the room unattended and get my package. I could have easily grabbed a few other ones while I was in there. Plus, that room is connected to an area that anyone in the apartments have access to (there are computers, a pool table, etc there). So at any point someone can wander into that room and grab some shit. FTS.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #18102
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Eating this leftover TB reminds me...the other day when I bought it, I ordered two of some sort of potato burritos and the dude rang up potato tacos instead. I told him and he had it changed. Then I got home and ate one and it was good, potato + sour cream + lettuce + cheese.

...oops, forgot to click the submit button. I might as well add more.

So I was starving and the little bit of leftover TB wasn't enough. Looking in my nomz drawer I found it...MARIA COOKIES!
Old 06-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #18103
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Cao be nommin maria cookies???
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #18104
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

marias + coffeh =
Old 06-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #18105
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My ears are all plugged up. Nose and throat is nice and clear for a change so I'm definitely about to be done with le sickness. Dizziness isn't too bad either. But my plugged ears are giving me a headache. Lots of pressure. FTS. Chewing some gum didn't halp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Eating this leftover TB reminds me...the other day when I bought it, I ordered two of some sort of potato burritos and the dude rang up potato tacos instead. I told him and he had it changed. Then I got home and ate one and it was good, potato + sour cream + lettuce + cheese.

...oops, forgot to click the submit button. I might as well add more.

So I was starving and the little bit of leftover TB wasn't enough. Looking in my nomz drawer I found it...MARIA COOKIES!
:fuckyeah
TB: win
Potatos/Lettuce/Sheez: win
Sour Cream: lose
Maria Cookies: fuckin win
Old 06-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #18106
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I go from 2300 to 1300ft elev to-from werk and if me ears are plugged, it hurts like a mofo...hate going to work like that
Old 06-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #18107
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

do not understand this pricing for tmobile.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #18108
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

fuck tmobile....vzw ftw
Old 06-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #18109
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

don't like verizon
Old 06-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #18110
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh shit, I just realized I didn't click submit porke I didn't finish the story.

So I had also ordered a beefy something or other burrito, and a bean burrito for the wife.

I gave the wife the bean burrito and what I thought was the second potato burrito thang. I then began eating what I thought was the beefy something or other burrito. I got halfway through and was full so I put it down. I wasn't sure why it didn't have rice in it. She got halfway through what I thought was the potato thang and said "eww, this isn't the potato thang".

Apparently the potato thang was supposed to have beef in it too and I was eating that and gave her the beefy something or other. WTF was the first potato thang I ate, then?

I gotta do research on www.tb.nom.

But seriously, there should be a .nom top-level domain.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #18111
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
I go from 2300 to 1300ft elev to-from werk and if me ears are plugged, it hurts like a mofo...hate going to work like that
yeah its pissing me off, i didn't even feel dizzy today until my head plugged up, now i'm starting to
Quote:
Originally Posted by REY90 View Post
do not understand this pricing for tmobile.
TMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
fuck tmobile....vzw ftw
Old 06-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #18112
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Fuck tmobile.

Fuck verizon.

Fuck att.

Fuck them all, they all suck.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #18113
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

uyyyy Cao be on Sprint then?
Old 06-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #18114
stonehenge

Quote:
don't like verizon
it be a lil more $ than all the others but coverage is so much better
Quote:
Oh shit, I just realized I didn't click submit porke I didn't finish the story.

So I had also ordered a beefy something or other burrito, and a bean burrito for the wife.

I gave the wife the bean burrito and what I thought was the second potato burrito thang. I then began eating what I thought was the beefy something or other burrito. I got halfway through and was full so I put it down. I wasn't sure why it didn't have rice in it. She got halfway through what I thought was the potato thang and said "eww, this isn't the potato thang".

Apparently the potato thang was supposed to have beef in it too and I was eating that and gave her the beefy something or other. WTF was the first potato thang I ate, then?

I gotta do research on www.tb.nom.

But seriously, there should be a .nom top-level domain.
if it existed, would have to get AOT switched over

AllOfftopic.nom would be win

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote:
uyyyy Cao be on Sprint then?
he be on Cez Mobile i think
Old 06-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #18115
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Fuck Sprint.

I'm on Virgin Mobile (which is on Sprint towers). Fuck Virgin Mobile.

Like I said, they all suck. I wasn't just talking about the ones I listed. I'm on VM porque if errbody sucks anyway, might as well pay the lowest price.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #18116
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
he be on Cez Mobile i think
Quote:
I'm on Virgin Mobile
Old 06-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #18117
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

haz good coverage in Houston

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I have movistar chip for when I was down in mexico
Old 06-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #18118
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Ok, so the beef whatsit was a Beefy Melt Burrito. Beef, rice, cheese, sour cream.

The potato whatchama------ that had beef was a 1/2 lb cheesy potato burrito. Beef, potato, nacho cheese, sour cream.

The potato whosit without beef...I think that was a 1/2 lb cheesy potato burrito that they forgot to put the beef in.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Pinche censorshit I put in.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #18119
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

the cheesy bean n rice rrito is pretty bamf
Old 06-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #18120
stonehenge

i always make beast order and at very end be like

"no sour cream in any of that"

Old 06-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #18121
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Leftover Grilled chicken, Broccoli salad and some chips and I'm
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #18122
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Damn. DFW TB nomz again. Maybe tomorrow I'll get it for supper again.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #18123
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

As much as I love it I usually cant handle TB on consecutive days
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #18124
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

pinche Juan do you not like any type of cream?? Or do you just read cream and instanly think it's sour cream?
Old 06-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #18125
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Leftover Grilled chicken, Broccoli salad and some chips and I'm
dfw dat nomz

Quote:
Damn. DFW TB nomz again. Maybe tomorrow I'll get it for supper again.
dfw TB

Quote:
pinche Juan do you not like any type of cream?? Or do you just read cream and instanly think it's sour cream?
crema/sour cream = fts