Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #401
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wonder why i get better mpg when i calculated mine it was from my old house to work which involved a couple hills that need moar acceleration, plenty of lights, some traffic, etc. no highway involved.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:45 AM   #402
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the highway i take is not at regular speed
probably get 50-55mph maybe once or twice. and thats only passing someone. its like 40-50 max with all these pendejos merging into main highway at last minutes. i drive mostly highway but its in traffic

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:48 AM   #403
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DNW jewstun
Old 08-07-2011, 03:49 AM   #404
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

lol. i should record my regular drive lol
this is what i mean. near the end some fgt be STOPPED trying to merge. i avoid this are AT ALL TIMES. even at night im scared to get stuck there lol. i know this area sucks.they have a cop behind those drums pulling over chodes liek that fgt.

Video page
Full screen

my area is a little less congested though. depending on the area or where major interchanges are located

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #405
stonehenge

FTS. the drive from my new place is a couple quick turns and then one main street for like 90% of the drive, then a couple more quick turns. No freeway. And the main street I take always flows really well. I hit one or two reds the whole time and they don't last long.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:55 AM   #406
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ok heres somethin a little more relateable to my drive

Video page
Full screen

this guy is driving in from the northside. i come up from the south

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
FTS. the drive from my new place is a couple quick turns and then one main street for like 90% of the drive, then a couple more quick turns. No freeway. And the main street I take always flows really well. I hit one or two reds the whole time and they don't last long.

jelly. i hit red lights once im in downtown. have to drive past court district

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 08:02 AM   #407
stonehenge

this be what my drive is like partially

Video page
Full screen

looks like is even white CV in tucson

The only thing I miss from Motorola's blur is the 720p recording that video looks like dick. Looked better on the computer before upload though wtf pinche jewtoob
Old 08-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #408
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
I can deal with that of 17-18 city, especially considering its a good reliable platform for fairly cheap.
I wouldn't bank on getting 17-18 city from a CV.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #409
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Cao - What would you say 14-16? I am gonna have to test out the HPP CV and go from there.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #410
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

14-16 seems much more reasonable to bank on.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #411
stonehenge

took me forever since you can't search the forum for 3 character terms (mpg) but I found my post from when I calculated my mpg. I got 17 city with some hills, traffic, plenty of stop n go, etc and no highway type driving whatsoever.

Also, keep in mind that I enjoy my V8 so with cao status driving you could probably do better.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #412
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Some lowered CVs and MGMs. http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...49&nt=1&page=2

:datMGM:

:datCVHPP:, other than the staggered wheels.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Ran across this for comparing wheel lugs/sizes in comparable models.

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-r...CROWN+VICTORIA

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 08-07-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #413
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Nice! More info than what I usually use. I usually use lugpattern.net because it's easy to remember.

http://lugpattern.net/Ford_Bolt_Patterns.htm
Old 08-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #414
race2c
Garage Status

If I didn't have to buy tires for truck, I would think about getting these for CV HPP. Then the HPP wheels could be put in storage.

http://bn.craigslist.org/pts/2510780216.html

EDIT: Guess who found fan blades for $500...but no tires...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 08-07-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #415
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

well idk for city but we did get 15 mpg and drove a 130 mph all the way to richmond from work so 17-18 is obtainable

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #416
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
If I didn't have to buy tires for truck, I would think about getting these for CV HPP. Then the HPP wheels could be put in storage.

http://bn.craigslist.org/pts/2510780216.html

EDIT: Guess who found fan blades for $500...but no tires...
Why buy different wheels when the car itself is already a garage queen?
Old 08-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #417
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2011, 11:33 PM   #418
stonehenge

Take wheels off storaged car so can put in storage? Fts.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #419
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche cam

Y U NO DRIVE CV

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #420
race2c
Garage Status

Haha. CV is garage queen. this isn't the same garage it sits in anymore, the dealership decal is gone and the bumper has been tucked. this states the point though.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 08-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #421
stonehenge

le Crown Vette:

http://www.streetfire.net/video/crow...nd_2247868.htm

Kustomz as fuck yo
Old 08-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #422
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It's bad and he should feel bad!
Old 08-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #423
stonehenge

• Acquire CV
  • Chop off trunk
  • Make fake vette rear from scratch
  • Seal rear doors and fill in the windows
  • Bondo fenders/bumper/grill surround all together
  • Paint fugly
  • ?
  • Negative profit
Old 08-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #424
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Crownvette? Corvictoria?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #425
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
le Crown Vette:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Crownvette? Corvictoria?
yes.