Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #101
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

for trying to fuck with texaz. zombies no come here either cuz they scurred too

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #102
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

speaking of tejas, me and my wife might be headed to hewztun in september or so. My bro lives like an hour outside of town (Angleton) and we might go visit him for a few days.

How tejas be in septiembre?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:33 PM   #103
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

pretty good
you still haz some heat pero not as humid like summer. and there be few cold fronts coming through which make it nice

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #104
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That sounds pretty good, we mostly want to avoid the humidity. We are used to hot as fuck but humidity.... fuck that.

Pero a little humid, a little warm, cold frantz, mmm
Old 03-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #105
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea humidity DNW. shit makes days fucking horrible

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #106
stonehenge

every now and then we get a humid day (prob not as humid as tejaz) and i HATE it. I couldn't stand living with it every year for long periods of time

So brah can you pick us up from the airport and give us a ride?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #107
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

we haz a shitton of humid days in a row
que airport? lol. idk breh. border bash be in september idk if ill beez here

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #108
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
every now and then we get a humid day (prob not as humid as tejaz) and i HATE it. I couldn't stand living with it every year for long periods of time
Don't come to RI for the summer.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #109
stonehenge

I'z jk brah, don't wanna be like dooshfriend who calls and ask for rides lol you get enough of that already. We haven't even decided yet, might fly, might drive. It's like 18 hours drive or 2.5 hours flight LOL

Orbitz/Travelocity say about $290 each round trip.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Don't come to RI for the summer.
don't worry brah, won't be visiting cao any time soon
Old 03-24-2010, 09:06 PM   #110
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

290 sounds nice. idk brah i dont mind the drive. i haznt gotten call in a while from him so fawk it lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #111
stonehenge

Rofl I'm sure my bro will pick us up anyway. How far u be from Angleton?
Old 03-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #112
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dunno
maybe like a hour or more im by pasadena
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...ed=0CAwQ8gEwAA

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:25 PM   #113
stonehenge

but srsly, i didn't know houston/angleton were so close to teh aguas
Old 03-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #114
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. galveston be pretty idk bout other places. baytown is pretty nice though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #115
stonehenge

rofl galveston is why? Cuz it got fuuucked up?
Old 03-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #116
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

water is looks like this

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #117
stonehenge

mmmm muddy greenish watah
Old 03-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #118
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not bad to walk on the beach, swimming is a whole nother thing

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #119
stonehenge

k i'll make sure to not go up in there
Old 03-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #120
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you can goes and say you went. just say you didnt swim in there lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #121
stonehenge

"Oh ya I been to Galveston, it be nice pero the water looks like the toilet after you shit, piss, skeet, and put some TP in there and let it sit for a few days"

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Between Pasadena and Galveston is a town called Friends Wood and another one called Dick In Son
Old 03-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #122
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
"Oh ya I been to Galveston, it be nice pero the water looks like the toilet after you shit, piss, skeet, and put some TP in there and let it sit for a few days"

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Between Pasadena and Galveston is a town called Friends Wood and another one called Dick In Son
yeap. seem like actual nice places lol. you want baller. go up to spring lol. no mexis allowed there though jk me mexi friend lives up there

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #123
stonehenge

Spring be Non-WL zone? Yagwarz only?
Old 03-24-2010, 09:49 PM   #124
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Spring be Non-WL zone? Yagwarz only?
depends how baller you go. some pads be in gated community

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #125
stonehenge

Not sure if we'll need to get a hotel or if they haz room at my bros, we'll find out when it gets closer to the time we're gonna leave.