Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #1651
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

at the very least you can buy a badass CV with all teh kesh you saved

OR SELL BUICK AND BUY CV
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #1652
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

sell a buick

buy cv would but cant afford

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

well sell dodge i have though

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

kourke must not know about my buick love

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #1653
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i no hate you no that.....
lemme check something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
fuck cv
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #1654
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

was j/k geesh

Old 06-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #1655
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mhm
Old 06-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #1656
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

you be my wife i think

Old 06-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #1657
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

thanks wan

dat foo wasn't jk'ing

was srs
Old 06-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #1658
stonehenge

fixed nhbs sig
Old 06-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #1659
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Old 06-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #1660
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
fixed nhbs sig
good lookin out
Old 06-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #1661
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

still want cv though too

Old 06-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #1662
stonehenge

now you say that cuz peer pressure but not cuz real love of cv
Old 06-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #1663
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i made thread

nhb like any car that is rwd and has v8

as for tembo..................srs fuck that

Old 06-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #1664
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

only real CV lovers need to be up in here

tembo are BAMFer than POS buick
Old 06-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #1665
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

tembo only be bamfer than feet i drove one everyday for years

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

110 hp of sex

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

fgts cant take a joke wife wont let me have cv and i just want to fit in shit

Old 06-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #1666
stonehenge

Old 06-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #1667
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

wife dont like lesabre either

was free so all she can do is call me fgt

Old 06-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #1668
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 06-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #1669
stonehenge

saw this pictar and thought "that's kind of a cool pic" until I noticed both of the vehiculars closest to the camera

Old 06-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #1670
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

how can you tell what they is?
Old 06-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #1671
stonehenge

Can tell from body lines and shit that they're CVs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #1672
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wan be good at spottin ceevees
Old 06-24-2012, 03:16 AM   #1673
stonehenge

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-25-2012, 01:43 PM   #1674
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

3rd one be box cv

Old 06-25-2012, 01:44 PM   #1675
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you cant tell, you sumbish