Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-10-2014, 09:48 AM   #3301
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

added a gallery of pics to KOURKE's panther thread

http://www.kourke.com/forum/cars/24-...-thread#post24

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 10-10-2014 at 10:08 AM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:50 PM   #3302
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

CV got a quick bath. Nice and shiny meow

Old 10-11-2014, 11:28 PM   #3303
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Jelly

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #3304
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

im more jelly cause no haz

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #3305
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm Jelly because paint and smooth running engine.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #3306
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 10-13-2014, 12:43 AM   #3307
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Im not jelly. Has Mercedes. Kekeke
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:57 AM   #3308
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

mercedes is for fgts
Old 10-13-2014, 12:47 PM   #3309
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Jun, you still haven't fixed your car?
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #3310
stonehenge

Nope, haven't had the extra money to take it to a legit shop. Should finally be able to later this week or early next week. Miss CV so bad.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #3311
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
mercedes is for fgts
i agree

Old 10-13-2014, 10:18 PM   #3312
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Nope, haven't had the extra money to take it to a legit shop. Should finally be able to later this week or early next week. Miss CV so bad.

Sent from my LG-D801
that sucks the big one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i agree
real ngas drive furd, chebby, and buickz
Old 10-13-2014, 10:25 PM   #3313
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

thats right........... fuck them look at me cars.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:12 PM   #3314
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Dem Mercedes that aint always broke down. lmao

Your cars teach you how to hitch hike.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:20 PM   #3315
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

do you really want to compare the durabilty of cv vs a benz? juans is fucked cause someone fucked up what they touched.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:21 PM   #3316
Dubyagee

I keeed i keeed.

Mercs run forever. CVs aint bad.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:24 PM   #3317
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the few peeps i know that had/have a benz didnt have the best luck out of them from what i recall. cant say for myself never owned one or even done more than walked by one in the parking lot.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #3318
Dubyagee

Yeah. The 91 and earlier is when they GAS about quality. The CVs are tough for what they are.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:32 PM   #3319
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Dem Mercedes that aint always broke down. lmao

Your cars teach you how to hitch hike.
i kill you
Old 10-13-2014, 11:40 PM   #3320
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

most had newer ones. i do remember the diesel 300sd being tough in the 80s.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:34 AM   #3321
Dubyagee

Default The CV Thread

Mines an 89 420sel. My bros is a 91 300. Bullet proof. The new ones got infected by Chrysler.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
i kill you

Like you did your CV?

Relax, its a joke. Not your car, what I said.

Last edited by Dubyagee; 10-14-2014 at 12:35 AM. Reason: bjvhzsg
Old 10-14-2014, 12:35 AM   #3322
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the few i remember being shit piles where about 98s. that and they pay double for the cars/parts

Old 10-14-2014, 12:36 AM   #3323
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Like you did your CV?

Relax, its a joke. Not your car, what I said.
how are you still talking

i just killed you
Old 10-14-2014, 12:38 AM   #3324
Dubyagee

Default The CV Thread

Ghost

Like your CV.

Last edited by Dubyagee; 10-14-2014 at 12:38 AM. Reason: cv suxors
Old 10-14-2014, 12:39 AM   #3325
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

ghey

like yo face