Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-11-2014, 11:11 PM   #3226
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

that coolant leak could have washed down a cylinder or the repair could have sent a bad head gasket on its way on out. did it ever overheat?

told you they would steal it.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #3227
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the leak was from a tube down in the valley, no way it could have got into a cylinder

It overheated once, which is when i found the leak. I let it sit and cool off, filled it up, and it ran in the mode where it uses less cylinders. After clearing the codes, I kept it topped off and it never overheated again, ran fine. Drove it for probably a week or so with the leak and constant refills. Was running fine that whole time. Then parked it. It was in the same spot for almost a month in total because of waiting for parts to arrive and shit. Put it all back together and no compression in cylinder 5.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:27 PM   #3228
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

idk about this shop you got.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:33 PM   #3229
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well I'm gonna bring it back to parents house. Mexichanic says he has the tools to test compression on each cylinder so hopefully we can meet up tomorrow and look at it.

Don't have the money for a rebuild or new car, or to risk buying a used motor. worst small coolant leak ever.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Also, fucking engine only has 60k on it. These 4.6L CVs go for 200k+ regularly wtf.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM   #3230
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

idk how they tested it or anything. if they looked at balance rates in ecm and said it has no compression well thats bullshit. could be a stopped up injector. get buddy to test with proper shit.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:40 PM   #3231
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Don't have the money for a rebuild or new car, or to risk buying a used motor. worst small coolant leak ever.
I know that feel, bro.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #3232
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

to have no compression means the piston or rings have died. if the car was fine 2 days ago unless some shit got into engine it would have been there before. a leak down and compression test will tell you if its a engine problem if its not which i dont see it being the engine at all. a dead plug injectior or wire could be the cuplurt and im sure thats prob it since thats the shit you had to take apart.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:49 PM   #3233
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I know that feel, bro.
At least you have a stable of vehiculars I only have one car.

Luckily my parents have a plethora or rides and don't mind letting me borrow them. Tracker, suburban, jetta, raider, dually, and my bros old POS tracker.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
idk how they tested it or anything. if they looked at balance rates in ecm and said it has no compression well thats bullshit. could be a stopped up injector. get buddy to test with proper shit.
Yeah, hopefully I have more info tomorrow. Mexichanic said about the same thing. If there's really no compression in it, that can mean something completely different than cylinder 5 just not working.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:54 PM   #3234
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wun pushin teh doolee
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:03 AM   #3235
stonehenge

I should borrow the raider and get better at driving a stick. I think it has an oil leak tho fts.

Old 08-12-2014, 12:31 AM   #3236
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
At least you have a stable of vehiculars I only have one car.
Not really. I have my truck which is shittier every day, cancer all over the place, blowing brake lines despite them having been replaced a couple years ago. Wife's Sunfire is available while she's not working because sick, but that won't go on for much longer. She's against bringing out the Monte Carlo SS and I'm like ayfkm...

Quote:
I should borrow the raider and get better at driving a stick. I think it has an oil leak tho fts.

:doit:
Old 08-12-2014, 12:59 AM   #3237
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

dont feel bad ford has been down for months, sold lesabre, skylark is still in pieces, and i still havent tore into the dodge. ford need brake lines and has something up with trans only shifts in od part of the time. just gonna sell it after i get brakes done. dont like sob anyhow.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:44 AM   #3238
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche wan and the mad scientist gonna rip apart the block and replace the piston rings he fried

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:45 AM   #3239
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

blew the welds on the intake

Old 08-12-2014, 02:38 AM   #3240
stonehenge

took it back to parents house, shop said they did compression test and got 0 psi on #5

Old 08-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #3241
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Put a boroscope in that cylinder before anything else. A Valve could have rusted in the open position or something in the intake of that cylinder.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:07 PM   #3242
stonehenge

Mexichanic's compression tester wouldn't thread into the hole, it needed to have longer threads. Dad couldn't find his. As a quick test, he stuffed a paper towel in the plug hole of #5 and started the car. It shot the paper towel out instantly and threw it pretty far. Definitely not zero PSI. POS shop and their shit diagnostics.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Sounded like a potato gun launching a potato

He's going to take it to a buddy of his for legit diagnostics sometime this week.

Old 08-18-2014, 04:30 PM   #3243
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Trying to fuck one over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Old 08-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #3244
stonehenge

waste of $50 imo
Old 08-19-2014, 02:26 AM   #3245
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Better than the grand they ed want for engine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Old 08-19-2014, 02:51 AM   #3246
stonehenge

They don't even rebuild engines there. He told me I could "sell it or whatever" fuck you sir

Old 08-19-2014, 01:23 PM   #3247
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Hopefully its a clogged injector or something. Buddy of mine had a jeep that would lose an injector every few months. We ended up have to replace the fuel tank. It would spray fuel through it but I guess it was not enough to fire. Had me stumped. We checked and double checked and then finally decided to swap the injector out to another cylinder and the dead cylinder followed it. That was the first time then when it happened again we new the problem.
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:26 PM   #3248
stonehenge

I'm hoping its an injector or a coil. Easy fixes.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:03 PM   #3249
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

If you know anyone with a ultrasonic cleaner, that will clean them up. He didn't replace his, just ran them through that cleaner. He's a boat mechanic so he used the one they have at work.
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #3250
stonehenge

the injectors/coils were sitting out on a table for almost a month while waiting for parts and a chance to meet with the mechanic. it isn't that crazy to assume one of them may have got something inside (AZ = dry/dusty/windy)

we cleaned them before putting them back in but that doesn't mean we didn't miss anything. mexichanic was unplugging injectors trying to find a bad one but I don't think he tracked it down to an injector. We'll see