Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #126
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: The CV Thread

Only thing that would suck is the angle it sits at. With my Kenwood, i can barely see the time lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #127
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...Number=1991710
just need to get a 03 up duct piece swap em out

the panasonic unit i had you could adjust the angel on the screen could be an idea

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...Number=1634853
http://p71interceptor.com/radio/

how to do duct swap

which there acting like its a insaine chore ive done it a on a ford truck not the end of the world

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 01-02-2011 at 10:23 PM.
shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:37 PM   #128
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DDs in the Ford trucks are suppose to be a pain? I got my friends to fit fairly easy. All I had to do was trim some stuff with my dremel.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #129
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

the duct swap and all is hard if you have a 95-02 model but i had to put a blend door in a 99 f150 and thats 10x harder than a cv to get to the vent parts

Old 01-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #130
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Yes, you can put a Double Din in CVs/MGMs but just looking to keep this one OEM right now. More or less because I do not want to have to deal with adapters for the wiring to make it work right.

The correct OEM CD player should hook right up as simple as plugging it in.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #131
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

if its got the proper wiring some have some dont

oh and the only adapter you would need for any aftermarket radio is the 8 dollar harness

Old 01-03-2011, 02:24 AM   #132
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Word you might have to try two different ones to get the right one but they are
Old 01-04-2011, 04:53 AM   #133
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i can haz join CV thread???

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:55 AM   #134
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

is the red one yours

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

green one would look good minus the stick on chrome ugly rims and painted vent visors

Old 01-04-2011, 04:55 AM   #135
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

none of those are mine

just look-a-likes
Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 AM   #136
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yours red?

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

my grannys was exactly like this one she dont have it anymore

Old 01-04-2011, 04:59 AM   #137
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

hell yeah foo

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

i haz granny car
Old 01-04-2011, 05:00 AM   #138
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

had the 4 banger 3 speed auto power mirrors only thing it had power it was a last year 94

wasnt a bad car small though

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
hell yeah foo

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

i haz granny car
***** i gotz a 91 grand am granny mobile too

Old 01-04-2011, 05:16 AM   #139
stonehenge

DAMNIT KORKAH

Y U NO POST PICS OF REAL TEMBO
Old 01-04-2011, 05:21 AM   #140
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

tembo be in teh shawp

i'm stuck driving teh rental lambo
Old 01-04-2011, 05:36 AM   #141
stonehenge

BS, I calls it
Old 01-04-2011, 05:38 AM   #142
MikeH
waffler

You call balls?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:44 AM   #143
stonehenge

Mike dunno how to read since acquired inferior fon
Old 01-04-2011, 05:53 AM   #144
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
tembo be in teh shawp

i'm stuck driving teh rental lambo
what is the rental

Old 01-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #145
stonehenge

I like watching forensic files and shit cuz lots of CVs
Old 01-04-2011, 06:09 AM   #146
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

idk weither to trade got damn or just sell and keep cash

want cv but dont need

Old 01-04-2011, 06:55 AM   #147
stonehenge

Old 01-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #148
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
BS, I calls it
tis troo, i no lie to wanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
what is the rental
its in my sig
Old 01-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #149
stonehenge

Old 01-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #150
stonehenge

Okay, time for some door shawtz. Here is the pic of cam's door with the correct panel:

And here are some close-ups of mine. Notice how it doesn't extend all the way to the end of the window?
Passenger side w/ door shut:

Driver's side w/ door open:

From the outside you can see that the outter trim on the panel doesn't even meet the door at the corner:

Also, plz ignore all the silver spray paint.

Damn cops.