Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-30-2015, 09:22 PM   #119026
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Live from cez's v10, it's aot

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
:tableflip:

work, y u keep me here until 5?
Everyone here can't figure out why the fuck it's not 4:30 yet. Boss was even saying it.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:23 PM   #119027
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Phone so huge. The whole nexus fits in the screen area of the v10

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Can still use one handed

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:30 PM   #119028
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Everyone here can't figure out why the fuck it's not 4:30 yet. Boss was even saying it.
It's only 1:30 here. Just got back from lunch. So full from carne asada burrito and jamaica. need nap

Quote:
Phone so huge. The whole nexus fits in the screen area of the v10

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Can still use one handed
So initial impression is: ?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:53 PM   #119029
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Pretty much. Love it.

I hope it holds up as well as my nexus did. But it's real fast, smooth, keyboard needs a comma button on default on. Minor thing lol but I liked my comma and period on different ends of the space bar. It feels so light imo. But still has some stuffiness to it. Still fucking around with bht my first impressions of it are positive

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Wan what is best Twitter app on droid?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Ok, love phone now, was able to place comma next to keyboard, and changed keyboard color, can even adjust height. Much win

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 10:44 PM   #119030
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Pretty much. Love it.

I hope it holds up as well as my nexus did. But it's real fast, smooth, keyboard needs a comma button on default on. Minor thing lol but I liked my comma and period on different ends of the space bar. It feels so light imo. But still has some stuffiness to it. Still fucking around with bht my first impressions of it are positive

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Wan what is best Twitter app on droid?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Ok, love phone now, was able to place comma next to keyboard, and changed keyboard color, can even adjust height. Much win
You can also install the Google Keyboard from the Play Store if you want the exact one that your Nexus had. Teh beauty of Android.

I was using TweetCaster for a long time because I had it free from Amazon AppStore a while ago. But yesterday after I wiped the G2, I put Twidere on instead and so far I like it a lot.

Don't use the stock one, it bugs you with ads and constantly wants you to follow people and shit. fts.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:25 PM   #119031
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

No more falcon?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 11:26 PM   #119032
stonehenge

they're almost all good in some way or another. I think Falcon ran out of tokens though so you have to do some dumb shit to make it work. Stupid twitter limited 3rd party apps.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:25 AM   #119033
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pinche twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-31-2015, 12:31 AM   #119034
stonehenge

GTFO time

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 12:48 AM   #119035
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Finally

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-31-2015, 01:31 AM   #119036
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Cez - how goes it?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:46 AM   #119037
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pretty well. Phone is very nice. Is fast, nice screen, solid feeling and build quality. Need to get used to keyboard tho, some of the acronyms I use on the internetz get corrected to some dumb shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-31-2015, 02:03 AM   #119038
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Hows the second display working out?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-31-2015, 02:11 AM   #119039
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Haven't messed with it much to be honest

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-31-2015, 02:44 AM   #119040
stonehenge

Used it to change Spotify tracks with screen off, worked well.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 02:48 AM   #119041
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wan n i be v10 bros

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-31-2015, 02:58 AM   #119042
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V10
Old 10-31-2015, 04:37 AM   #119043
race2c
Garage Status

Juan - Downthemall doesnt work for Chrome. Any other suggestions?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-31-2015, 04:47 AM   #119044
stonehenge

Wtf what is it doing?

Sent from my LG V10
Old 10-31-2015, 04:49 AM   #119045
race2c
Garage Status

I dont think it exists as an extension for chrome.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-31-2015, 05:12 AM   #119046
stonehenge

Download Master? GetThemAll?

Sent from my LG V10
Old 10-31-2015, 05:21 AM   #119047
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

think ill fix up muh desk tomorrow. gonna set up some figz on it finally

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-31-2015, 06:28 AM   #119048
race2c
Garage Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Download Master? GetThemAll?

Sent from my LG V10
Nope, for some reason the downloaders see the links as webpages. thus they download as html files and not pdfs.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-31-2015, 07:09 AM   #119049
stonehenge

wtf, must be how that site is setup
Old 10-31-2015, 07:20 AM   #119050
race2c
Garage Status

Tried using Firefox, but for some reason it won't install add-ons. Fffuuuu

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar