Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
Default Flashlights.... find me a BAMF one for cheap.

Long story short, my gig didn't work out and I got let go. They always start at the bottom when times get tight and I was unfortunately that guy. Either way, I fell back into doing something I really love. Auto Recovery. Or "The Repo Man", if you want to make it sound badass. Which it is. Cause I get to GTA shit legally.

Anyway, I got a hookup on Streamlight Stingers, but they're still like $100 and yeah, I'm cheap. And Surefire lights are the holy grail, but I don't have any first born children to trade for one.

So anyone know of anything in the like $50 range that's pretty badass, kind of compact, bright as hell (in case I gotta blind someone in an altercation), and will help me see house numbers from the comfy front seat of my stealing machine?

I got a 2 D-Cell LED Mag-Lite that's badass, but honestly it's just too bulky. Although I could beat the hell out of someone if the need presents itself, mobility is the key in repo work. I need something that I can stuff in my pocket quickly.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Try walmart or lows, hoss.

I got a ton of leds from them. Cheep, durable, and bright as fuck!

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Demleds+asp=prawfit
Old 12-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Man, cant beat the strobe on stingers to really fuck with someone.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

get a bamf maglite. cop status instantly

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

"Can I see your license and registration, CHICKENFUCKER?!"
Old 12-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #6
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Flashlights.... find me a BAMF one for cheap.

.99 by the register at HF
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #7
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

FIDIL use a fleshlight.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I want one of those HID flashlights
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #9
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

HID fleshlight
Old 12-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #10
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
FIDIL use a fleshlight.
i was gonna post a fleshlight joke

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:55 AM   #11
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

cheap husky LED from home depot
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:03 AM   #12
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
.99 by the register at HF
Got one... great for VIN checks, sucks for long range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
FIDIL use a fleshlight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
HID fleshlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
i was gonna post a fleshlight joke

I was sad it took so long before the fleshlight jokes came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
cheap husky LED from home depot
Will investigate.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:34 AM   #13
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

also check out the smaller LED Maglites....the use quality LED's and not the cheapo 80's style LEDs
Old 12-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #14
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

There were no blue or white or flashlight-usable LEDs in the '80s, back then they were only usable as indicators...couldn't even be the backlight for stereo buttons back then, and were mostly only available in red.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #15
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i have a led mag its badass

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:34 PM   #16
black06
Resident Misanthrope

I meant 80's style in the sense that a little flashlight takes "20 LEDs" of the old plastic bulb type while the MAG uses 1 newer type LED as shown below

or buy a TerraLux led conversion for an old maglite

Last edited by black06; 12-26-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #17
OKLAGMCRUISER
Bitches be loco

Asteroids Champion Hexxagon Champion Luigis Mansion Champion Donkey Kong Champion Snow Storm Champion
Solitare Slingo Champion Burger Time Champion Space Rider Champion Ms Pacman Champion Load of Croc Champion
Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion Yankee Go Home Champion 1992 Champion Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion Word Descrambler Champion
Stroke It Lucky Champion Sub 2 Champion The Last Turkey in Town Champion Typing Master Champion Tomato Bounce Champion
Splat Man Champion Subtraction Action Champion Turbo Turtle Champion Turtle Munchies Champion Wheel 2 Spin Champion
Tower Blaster Champion Tic Toe Champion Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion Suicide Puppy Champion UCK Invaders Champion
SQRL Ski Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:
OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:

I got juan of these for chreesmus...luv it.

http://www.stanleytools.com/default....pod+Flashlight
Old 12-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #18
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fuck it. use bulbs that go on lighthouses.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #19
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

plus with a mag you can beat ppl

Old 12-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #20
OKLAGMCRUISER
Bitches be loco

Asteroids Champion Hexxagon Champion Luigis Mansion Champion Donkey Kong Champion Snow Storm Champion
Solitare Slingo Champion Burger Time Champion Space Rider Champion Ms Pacman Champion Load of Croc Champion
Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion Yankee Go Home Champion 1992 Champion Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion Word Descrambler Champion
Stroke It Lucky Champion Sub 2 Champion The Last Turkey in Town Champion Typing Master Champion Tomato Bounce Champion
Splat Man Champion Subtraction Action Champion Turbo Turtle Champion Turtle Munchies Champion Wheel 2 Spin Champion
Tower Blaster Champion Tic Toe Champion Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion Suicide Puppy Champion UCK Invaders Champion
SQRL Ski Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
plus with a mag you can beat ppl off
quoted for epicness
Old 12-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #21
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

one of the city police officers had some hoar fuck herself with his mag lite once

Old 12-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #22
OKLAGMCRUISER
Bitches be loco

SQRL Ski Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
one of the city police officers had some hoar fuck herself with his mag lite once
bet it was never washed again and was his scratch n sniff light...lol.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #23
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #24
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKLAGMCRUISER View Post
bet it was never washed again and was his scratch n sniff light...lol.
he gave her a ride to somewheres cause it was cold and her car broke down and apparentley he stopped went into the pd came back out and she was wearing it out so he and some other officers watched

Old 12-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #25
stonehenge