Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-25-2010, 08:37 AM   #1776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah I was hanging out in an IRC channel with some dude who was talking to Koush. He couldn't get adb to work on his mac. but I'm glad he has one, he is a smart dude.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...rches-sex.html
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #1777
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Make up a FAQ

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:45 PM   #1778
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
They already have one for the Ally!? Nice! I had a Commuter for my Droid and it was BAMF.
yea its sweet except i got a few pieces of dust or something under the screen protector so i gotta replace it. i found one on ebay thats similar to the invisible shield for $1
Old 07-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #1779
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
yea its sweet except i got a few pieces of dust or something under the screen protector so i gotta replace it. i found one on ebay thats similar to the invisible shield for $1
If its a cling type one just use a piece of tape to peel it up and another piece to get the dirt off. The eBay ones are usually pretty shitty.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #1780
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
Default Re: Android Thread

That worked pretty good thanks

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #1781
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I hate applying clingy screen protectors. I ALWAYS get lint under it and get pissed. Ill try the tape idea next time.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #1782
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Make up a FAQ
FAQ:
Should Shaggy get a Droid X?

Answer:
Yes, you will not be disappointed in getting the X that comes with an amazingly big 4.3" screen.

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #1783
stonehenge

James james james... so confused you be.

He got an X on launch day

4.3"
Old 07-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #1784
stonehenge

Can haz walk/drive & text at same time?

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/07/26...sung-galaxy-s/
Old 07-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #1785
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
James james james... so confused you be.

He got an X on launch day

4.3"
Well hell.....then he needz to post in here moar! LoL, and root that bish!

Old 07-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #1786
stonehenge

The X is an interesting beast. You can root and install things and you can remove stock apps and whatnot. However if you do a factory reset without putting those removed apps back, it will go into a bootloop. It somehow knows when the system has been altered. It is crafty.

Oh and instead of posting in here, Shaggz just sent me 500 PMs
Old 07-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #1787
MikeH
waffler

Moto took notes from Apple.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #1788
stonehenge

Yeah if it stays this way, my next phone may be an HTC or cheap plastic Samsung or something. Which sucks because I love the build quality that Moto has. The stock experience on this phone is great and I'll be keeping it for a long time regardless of the root/recovery status but it just sucks to not have the option to hax it
Old 07-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #1789
jschrock

I think I will keep my D1 and say I "lost" it get the X and see which one I like better....lulz

Old 07-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #1790
MikeH
waffler

Do want next beast HTC phone on VZW. I live on the only side of town that doesnt get 3G on ATT. VZW is expensive tho
Old 07-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #1791
jschrock

VZW is not anymore expensive than ATT, trust me I am cell phone mgr on top of my IT duites..

Old 07-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #1792
MikeH
waffler

Last time I looked it was more than I am paying now. Im on a family plan now tho and wouldnt be on VZW so maybe thats why.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #1793
jschrock

Ah! Yeah that would explain it...my bad..ATT does give better family deals

Old 07-26-2010, 08:59 PM   #1794
MikeH
waffler

Im paying like 75 now and on VZW for about the same plan but not family was 100+
Old 07-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #1795
jschrock

Yeah, mine is $96/month on VZW and my wife's is $108 on US Cellular

Old 07-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #1796
MikeH
waffler

I think Sprint may have decent coverage here tho so I might consider them too. ATT coverage sucks here tho.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #1797
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschrock View Post
I think I will keep my D1 and say I "lost" it get the X and see which one I like better....lulz
I think that will cause the D1 to be blacklisted. Won't be able to activate it. And if you call and say "oh hey i found mah D1!" they'll want you to send it in.

Oh and my bill for 1 Droid (insured), 1 X (insured), and 1 dumbphone (uninsured) with unlimited text and 700 shared minutes is $175/mo
Old 07-27-2010, 12:55 AM   #1798
MikeH
waffler

Juan will RockPlayer not play .m4v movies? I couldnt get them to show up at all but .avi worked fine.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Holy fuck Im an idiot, I just barely figured rep out
Old 07-27-2010, 05:51 AM   #1799
stonehenge

Lol Rep is win
Old 07-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #1800
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol didnt know jailbraking was illegal lol
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_wguy/ytech_wguy_tc3236

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote