Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-22-2014, 08:02 PM   #25526
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent G2 to LG today to see if they can fix it. Hopefully they can and Amex will pay for it. Can't believe I fucked it up
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:34 PM   #25527
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Is an anti-android feature built into iPhone sim tray

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:01 PM   #25528
MikeH
waffler

I was swapping them over and without thinking just grabbed one of the trays and as soon as it went in I realized that happened. If I had the time and patience I probably could have saved it, but I didn't have either. Had to have my phone.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:28 PM   #25529
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Kick it cao style. Multiple cheap phones on free plan, if one gets fucked up, no big deal...can take my time fixing that shit.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:33 PM   #25530
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mike is opposite, buys shitload of high end phones one at a time at retail
Old 03-22-2014, 09:38 PM   #25531
MikeH
waffler

I actually got a good deal on that one and I ended up getting my 5s for free because Best Buy fucked up.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:39 PM   #25532
stonehenge

dfw bb fuck up
Old 03-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #25533
MikeH
waffler

I did in store pickup and the people working werent very bright. They asked if I paid online and I said yes, well I guess they never scanned it into the computer to show I picked it up. So BB online refunded my money since the order never showed it was fulfilled.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #25534
stonehenge

rofl bamf

wifey is loving her G2 but is jelly of my spen
Old 03-23-2014, 08:51 AM   #25535
stonehenge

Was jelly of wifeys knock on/off on her g2. Setup double tap on Nova and double tap home-key to the Screen Off app. No more jelly

Old 03-25-2014, 06:11 PM   #25536
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

My boss s3 won't allow him to install app updates .. Or any app I think.
Has cleared phone cache, and erased app store data/cache. Says it has a network error??

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-25-2014, 06:16 PM   #25537
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Got good network connectivity? App store app set to use only wifi or only mobile data? Tried a different account?
Old 03-25-2014, 06:21 PM   #25538
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Tried wifi and mobile network. Nothing seems to work

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #25539
stonehenge

you could try a factory reset but he'll lose allthethings :/

the fact that it is a network error is weird. can he open web pages and whatnot?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #25540
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Yeah all apps and internet work fine when accessing intrawebz. Just won't Allow updates or download fresh apps

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #25541
stonehenge

This is odd but one page I saw said to make sure his date/time are correct.

Does his GMail work? Maybe he needs to reset his gmail password?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:39 PM   #25542
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Gmail works.
Far as I know his date is right. He went to pick his kids up. Will check when HW returns

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #25543
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
This is odd but one page I saw said to make sure his date/time are correct.
And check time zone...if time displays correctly but time zone is wrong, then time is wrong. Correct date/time is necessary for SSL certificates to work.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #25544
stonehenge

Yep, lots of things can go to shit when date/time/timezone is incorrect.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #25545
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

after i finally got my kitkat update on my maxx working i couldnt install or uninstall certain apps without the phone soft rebooting. I tried factory reset and it didnt work. had to re-flash the phone and it started working. could be a different issue than you have but i thought id let you know.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:43 PM   #25546
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

No luck

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-26-2014, 01:48 PM   #25547
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

have you done a google search for that error code to see if other people had the same issue?
Old 03-26-2014, 02:40 PM   #25548
stonehenge

Try this:

Go to System Settings > General Tab > Accounts > Google > remove his Gmail account

Then go to Settings > General Tab > Application Manager > All Tab > Force stop, Clear data/cache, and Uninstall updates for Google Play Store, Google Services Framework and Download Manager.

Now go back to Accounts and add your gmail account back.

Reboot the phone and open the play store. Accept the terms or whatever and try to install an update/app.

Old 03-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #25549
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Gotta love turning on camera to take pic. Notice it looks funny. Look at camera and notice the glass is somehow shattered. How the hell does that happen??

VZW GalaxyS4
Old 03-27-2014, 05:48 PM   #25550
stonehenge

If it is part of a phone and can be broken, Jay will break it.

I actually saw a reddit thread and video recently of how to replace the camera glass on a Note3. It was each and fairly cheap. Might be the same for the S4.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

fak, it looks like the s4 glass and camera is one piece.

Video page
Full screen

Would need to replace the whole thing.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Well, maybe. They have just the glass for sale on ebay so maybe it can be separated.