Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2014, 12:43 AM   #1
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Default :wl: Resurrection

Because I said I would.

Somewhere I started a thread for rebuilding the OBS after it was recovered from being stolen. This should be more organized. Now you all may stop nagging me.

Recap:

Truck stolen in the godforsaken outpost of Columbia, SC on Labor Day 2013. Recovered in October. The -insert slur- pulled the engine, transmission and hood off of it. (Mind you this truck had 477K miles) Worst part was they cut the wiring harness under the hood pulling the engine out. Didn't even bother to take a brand new set of jumper cables from behind the seat or wheels/tires.

So, as it last was:

Recovery/Cleanup:

The fun part. Picked up a 93 RCLB 5.7 out of a field to strip for parts. Due to the incompatibility of the wiring harness with my 89, it had to be changed. ALL OF IT. Dash harness, engine, etc. I did get fancy new gauges in the process through.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Part Two. Pulled the engine down to the bare block/ Replaced rod bearings, gaskets and cut rings to fit each cylinder. A little wear but not bad for 200K miles on it. New sensors, etc. Also rebuilt the 4L60E.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote