Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-24-2014, 09:51 PM   #22576
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol @ ddos attacks on ps. apparently they called bomb threat on plane the ceo or whoever was on and delayed it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:46 PM   #22577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I just now got to the point where I can do what I want as long as I go into the TV before it gets foggy. Saved at that point (after Chie got her Persona)

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:57 PM   #22578
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
I just now got to the point where I can do what I want as long as I go into the TV before it gets foggy. Saved at that point (after Chie got her Persona)

Yeah that's when the fun begins.

I usually try to knock out the dungeon in 1-2 days then use the rest to dick around.

BTW, always take some Firecrackers, Pinwheels, Ice Cubes...etc into the dungeons because they are by far the best way to damage the golden hands that give you so much experience. It's the best way to fight them.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:07 PM   #22579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Up to this point it's been pretty much autopilot status. I saved at that point and then had to leave. Will play more tonight.

So I should go to the TV right away and then fuck around after? Not sure if I can afford ice cubes or whatever since I haven't worked yet.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Still using a golf club and chainmail on my main char lol

Old 08-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #22580
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah, as soon as you can go into the dungeon, go.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:46 PM   #22581
stonehenge

Ok, even if I can't upgrade my weap and get the items you mentioned?

Old 08-25-2014, 01:32 AM   #22582
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah, you get money and items to sell to the weapon maker who makes new weapons for you out of them. Just always have a few goho-m's to leave the dungeon whenever you want, then you can come back the the last floor you were on re-equipped and healed the following day if you need to.

Old 08-25-2014, 01:46 AM   #22583
stonehenge

goho-m? Dafuk

Old 08-25-2014, 03:05 AM   #22584
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Goho-M (Go Home)

It let's you exit the dungeon lol.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:54 AM   #22585
stonehenge

Interesting. Bought from the sto'?

Old 08-25-2014, 03:55 AM   #22586
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

whored out BD this weekend. made decent progress. dat level grinding

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:10 AM   #22587
stonehenge

Braylee D-fultz

Old 08-25-2014, 10:25 AM   #22588
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Dat Destiny marketing, fucking times square.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Interesting. Bought from the sto'?

Yep, they're fairly cheap too.

Old 08-25-2014, 02:03 PM   #22589
stonehenge

Played a little more of the Yukiko dungeon. On the last floor I think.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:05 PM   #22590
stonehenge

Damnit, I'm addicted. Want to play more. Brought the Vita to work but its too damned busy today.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:06 AM   #22591
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Old 08-26-2014, 03:08 AM   #22592
stonehenge

The ships are cool and dfw extra strike. Dgaf about PvP map or the wraps that will probably be underpowered after a few levels.

Dfw more P4G

Old 08-26-2014, 03:18 AM   #22593
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

All the armor is supposed to be level 20 legendary and the weapons are level 20 exotics so I'm sure they'll be pretty viable for a while. I'm also betting the ships are on the rare side too. On Reddit they say you will have to earn them in game regardless.

BTW, there is going to be exclusive stuff in each expansion pack too for playstation systems.

Old 08-26-2014, 04:04 AM   #22594
stonehenge

Playstation ftw

and good @ them being lvl 20
Old 08-26-2014, 05:45 AM   #22595
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

2 weeks bitches
Old 08-26-2014, 06:24 AM   #22596
stonehenge

Beat yukiko baus. Had to do it twice

Blaek, IMO DFW FFUUUUUUU

Old 08-27-2014, 07:25 PM   #22597
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Old 08-27-2014, 07:51 PM   #22598
stonehenge

sooooo close

i can feel it

i need it

mah body be ready
Old 08-28-2014, 05:05 AM   #22599
stonehenge

Paid off my destiny preorder. Didn't get the pass yet since the first one isn't out until December. Will prob pick it up in a couple months.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

PS+ for September (idgaf, Destiny > all):

PS4: Velocity 2X, SportsFriends (lol)

Vita: Velocity 2X, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Sony Smash Bros), Joe Danger, TxK

PS3: SportsFriends, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Hoard

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Will try PSASBR for Vita, kinda want random fighting game and I miss smash bros a little. Will try Velocity on PS4 or Vita idk.

Old 08-28-2014, 06:20 PM   #22600
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

When are you guys gonna buck up and go PC?
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote